one

Isiah and Florence were sat in Charlie's yard with the horses. "Who's that?" She asked and pointed over to the group of men. "No clue but stay here." He put his arm around her waist.

"I said i'd meet Ellie soon." Flo told him. "I'll walk you there and let Poll know." He said. Tommy walked into the stables. "There's a family meeting at 8." Tommy told her.

"Alright Tom." She smiled at him. "If he were my cousin, fuck Id be shit scared." Isiah said. "He's not that scary." Flo laughed. "Come on darling, I'll walk you to Ellies." He took her arm and linked it with his.

As they both walked down Watery Lane, they saw flames and smoke and lots of people standing outside a house. Police, Ambulances and the Fire service were there.

Florence could see her mum, Tommy and some more of her family outside. "Flo no. Come here." Isiah pulled her back. He worked out it was Ellies house going up in flames.

She ignored him and ran towards the house. Isiah ran after her and pulled her back as she was being stopped by police. "No! She needs saving! Get her out!" Florence screamed, trying to break from her boyfriends arms.

She had tears uncontrollably flowing down her face, shouting at everyone and hitting Isiah's arms. Polly came over to help Isiah out with her daughter.

"Mum, tell them. They need to get her out!" She told Polly. Polly didn't know what to do. It was the first time she'd ever seen her daughter this distraught.

Florence never moved for hours. She was sat on the road watching everyone do their job. The house fire was now put out. Two body bags came out, Ellie and her dad. Ellie's mum passed away when she was younger, just like Florence's dad.

Florence stood up with Tommy next to her side. "Flo. Come on. We need to get you home." Tommy said. "No. I need to see Ellie." She told him. "Your not seeing her. It will mess you up. Isiah help me." Tommy told him as they both wrapped their arms around her.

They got back to Polly's house and her mum ran a bath for her. Florence was freezing. Anna and Micheal, her sister and brother both sat in the living room worried for their little sister. Although she was 18 everyone still worried about her.

"Isiah get yourself home. Your dad will be wondering where you are." Tommy said to him. "I'll see you tomorrow, Flo. I love you." He kissed her head and left. Isiah knew she was in safe hands with her mum and siblings.

"Why?" Flo spoke up. Her mum was washing her hair while she spoke. "They say it started in the kitchen. Nothing could of saved them." Polly told her. "They didn't deserve that. She was suppose to have kids and get married. It was her dream." Flo told her mum.

"I know darling." Polly comforted her and kissed her on the head. She got out the bath and laid in bed. Everything was quiet. She could hear the mumbles of her mum, brother and sister talking downstairs and people passing by but everything was replaying in her head.

The next morning she woke up but didn't move from her bed. The door opened and it was Anna. "I'm sorry Flo." She whispered and sat on the bed. Florence didn't say anything. In fact she didn't know what to say. She'd just lost her best friend. They were like sisters, they grew up together since they were babies.

The day was passing pretty quickly. She hadn't spoke to anyone and laid in bed. "She's upstairs love." She heard Polly say. Isiah came into her room and laid on the bed with her.

"You don't have to say anything. But just know i'm here for you always and I love you." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. They laid they for a while and she whispered, "I love you too." She kissed him on the lips and cuddled into him and went to sleep.