three

"Happy Birthday, my darling." Polly smiled as she pulled Florence into a hug. Florence had gone and sat in the living room with Polly, Anna and Micheal and opened her birthday cards and presents.

She opened a rather large box with a gorgeous dress inside it. "It's beautiful. I love it." Flo smiled and thanked her mum. "So what are you doing for the rest of the day?" Micheal asked.

"I'm going to see Ellie for a bit. Then Isiah is taking me out later tonight." Florence smiled. Ellie and Flo had the same birthday. Born the exact same day and year and were best friends.

Even though 9 months ago she past, Flo was still struggling to cope with the fact she will never see her best friend ever again. Her emotions would come in waves. Some days she would be perfectly fine, other days she was a ball of emotions.

Florence got dressed for the day and came downstairs. She saw Aberama Gold in the living room with her mum. They were talking to each other, she stuck her head around the door. "I'm going to see Ellie, I'll be back soon." Flo told her mum. "Alright love. See you soon." Polly said. Polly and Florence both shared a smile, both thinking the same thing.

"Hi Ell." Flo said as she sat in front of her friends grave. "Happy Birthday." She said as she sorted the flowers out. "I miss you more than you will ever know." A few tears streamed down her face. Florence spend about an hour there and then went back home.

Aberama and Polly were nowhere to be seen. That was until she heard something upstairs. It grossed her out so much she went back and and ran to Isiah's.

She was banging on the door, and Jeremiah answered. "Miss Gray, what can I do for you?" He asked. "Is siah there?" She asked him. "And when will you start calling me Florence." She asked again. All he did was smirk and not answer her. He moved so she could enter the house.

"I think i'm going to be sick." Flo squirmed as she enters Isiah's room. "Why?" He stood up and looked at his girl. "I heard my mum and Aberama..." She made hand gestures. All he did was start laughing. "It's not funny!" She shouted and threw a pillow at him.

"It's nothing we haven't done before either." Isiah smirked. "That's different. Your not my mum fucking a man where her child lives!" She hit the pillow on his chest.

"Isiah i'm going out!" Jeremiah shouted up the stairs and then left the house. "I've got an idea what we can do." He smirked and wrapped his arms around Flo's waist and began kissing her neck. "I think you will have to show me that idea." She smirked back and pulled him on top of her.

They lay in bed together tangled up in each others limbs under the covers. "I can't wait to make you my wife one day and have lots of children." Isiah kissed her head and tucked her hair behind her ear.

Florence smiled at the thought of having mini her and Isiah's running rings about them. "I'm not giving you lots of children!" She laughed. "Four maximum!" She told him.

"I'm fine with however many you want to give me." He kissed her stomach and disappeared under the sheets putting himself between her legs. "Siah!" She softly moaned.

The next morning Florence went downstairs. "What's with all the bags?" She looked around to see her brother and sister and Mum standing. "Me and Anna are moving out." Micheal told her.

"We are only moving a couple streets away. And you can come stay whenever you want." Anna said to her. "Right you've got some of Thomas' men coming to help you move your stuff." Polly hugged and kissed them both as they went to move their stuff.

Once they had left, it was her and Polly. "Do you need me to move out too?" Florence smirked. "Why would I want you too?" Polly asked confused. "Yesterday. You and a certain someone." Polly caught on to what she was on about. "Being serious if your happy i'm happy." Flo told her mum.

Since Flo was winding her mum up, Polly decided to wind Flo up. "I've heard you too you know!" Polly grinned. "No you have not!" Flo laughed. "I'm a child of god! What are you on about?" She smiled.

"He makes you happy doesn't he?" Polly said as she poured a drink for them both. She nodded and blushed at the same time. "You've been head over heels for that boy since you were 5" Polly smiled.

"You came in from school one day and told your dad a boy had drew you a picture. I've kept it until this day." Polly reminisced. "Your dad nearly had a fit. You and Anna were his girls."

"I miss him too." Flo told her. "I know you do. You all do. But if anything goes further with me and Aberama he'd never replace your dad." Polly made sure she knew that. "I know he wouldn't. He seems nice enough." Flo said.

"We are going to Tommy and Lizzie's to watch the ballet tonight. Isiah can go as your date." Polly said as she stood up and went into the betting shop.

Florence walked over to the phone and rang the Jesus household. "Isiah, It's Flo. Find a suit. We are going to watch the ballet."