fourteen

Tommy walked through into Florence's house and threw a stash of money on the side. "What's that?" She asked confused. "Money." Tommy said. "I don't need money." She said. "Yes you do. I heard Anna speak to Polly." He told her.

"None of you need to worry about us." Florence told him. "We are fine." She reassured. "Florrie, listen to me. You spent nearly all the money you had just to have your daughter, as any mother would. But you need money for her to grow up. You need money to give her a childhood." Tommy put his hands on her shoulders.

"Tommy." "No Florrie. It's yours. We all want to help you. You should have told us sooner." "How's Ruby?" She asked. "She's better. The doctors given her some medication. She's alright." He squeezed her shoulder and left the house.

All day Florence had been in the house herself. Ellie was spending the day with Anna. Isiah was working for Tommy. She went upstairs to sort out the mess in Ellies room and heard someone downstairs.

"Siah?" She asked confused. There was no answer. She grabbed the gun out of hers and Isiah's bedroom drawer and slowly went down the stairs.

She noticed someone sat in her living room. "James?" She said. He turned around and looked at her. "What the fuck are you doing in my house?" Flo shouted. "Your cousin betrayed my family." He said coldly.

"What are you on about?" She questioned. "You telling lies about me, all them years ago. Thomas getting revenge on me by killing my family." James explained.

"I'll get my revenge back. Your family took everything from me. I'll take your whole world down. Your little girl." He had hold of a picture frame with Ellie in it.

"You go near her and i'll kill you with my bare hands!" She threatened. "Maybe i'll make you watch. Also have a bit of fun like we use too." He smirked and winked at her.

"You took advantage of me when I was 14. 14 years old. How could you do that?" Flo stood there shaking. "You liked it. We liked it. We love each other." He shrugged. "No! No i far from liked it. You destroyed me once i won't let you do it again!" Tears were brimming her eyes but she refused to let them fall.

"Get out!" She screamed. He soon left but before he did he kissed her forehead resulting in her shoving and hitting him out the door.

Once he left she fell against the door and sobbed. He raped her when she was 14. She never told anyone apart from Tommy. He promised he wouldn't tell anyone, and had always kept his promise. James had it in his head that Florence was in love with him ever since they had gone to school. He was a psycho and made her life a mess.

Florence hadn't moved since he left her house. She sat their with a tear stained face until she heard the back door open. "Florence?" She heard Tommys voice.

"Tom!" She breathed out and tightly put her arms around his body not letting go. She'd never been this vulnerable around anyone even when her best friend died.

"Florrie? What's wrong?" He asked putting his hands on either side of her face. "It's James he's back." She said biting her lip. "He came into the house and told me he'd get me and Ellie. Tommy please kill him." She panicked.

"I won't let him touch either of you. I promise." Tommy held her as she cried. "What do i do?" She asked. "Come stay at ours. Ruby's better she wants to see you. She also wants to play with Ellie"

It was now the middle of the night. Ellie was fast asleep in her room and Isiah was asleep next to Florence. Flo was sat up with her back against the headboard unable to sleep. She was terrified of James but wouldn't show it.

As time past on she could see the daylight appearing through the curtains. Isiah was still asleep so she decided to go downstairs. She went and sat in the living room watching people walk to work out the window.

Florence heard little feet against the floor boards so that meant her daughter was awake. "Daddy's still asleep." Ellie said as she climbed onto the sofa and joined her mum. "He's a lazy man!" Ellie giggled which made Flo laugh.

"Daddy's tired because he works a lot. To help us buy things." Florence explained. "Anyways, did you sleep okay?" She asked. "Yeah, I had a dream, me, you, and daddy moved away into a big house with horses and other animals and i had brothers and sisters." Ellie told Flo.

"Do you want to be a big sister?" Florence asked. "Yeah I want lots of siblings, I'll help you look after them all!" Ellie had a big smile on her face. Florence had pulled Ellie into a hug and held her tightly as if the world was going to take her away.