five

Once Polly and Aberama were married there was a huge party. Everyone was dancing, singing, shouting and drinking themselves into a oblivion.

"Siah! Let's dance." Flo pulled her boyfriend to dance with her. Isiah put his arms around her. "You are the most beautiful girl i've ever laid eyes on." He kissed down her neck. "Polly looks happy." He said. "She does." Flo hummed as she rested her head on his chest.

"I'm going to go over to Poll. I'll be back in a minute." He told her. Florence went and occupied herself and went to annoy Arthur and John. "Here she is the princess." John put his arm around her. "Piss off!" Flo hit him gently on the chest.

"Where's Isiah?" Arthur asked. "Talking to mum." Flo told him. "Come with us." Tommy and Arthur wrapped their arms around her. John followed behind with Micheal, Bonnie and Finn.

They went into a field where everyone was shooting glass bottles and drinking. "Mum is going to kill you all knowing you've brought me here." Flo finished her drink off then Arthur took the glass from her hand and Tommy stood behind her with a gun in his and her hands.

"Your going to need to protect yourself one day." Tommy shrugged. "But I have you lot and Isiah." She said confused. "We won't be here forever Floss." John said.

A while after Tommy and the boys were teaching her to shoot a gun, Isiah came storming down. "Flo what are you doing with a gun? You could hurt yourself!" He shouted and took the gun off her.

"Tom was teaching me. I'm fine." She reassured. "Yeah i'd be alright if your sober but your drunk." He argued. "I'm okay."

The group went back and re-joined the wedding.
The family drank and celebrated all night until it was time to go home. Tommy said Flo and Isiah could stay at his that night and let Polly and Aberama have the house to themselves.

"Flo come to my office a minute." Tommy said from his office door. "I'll be up in a minute" She told Isiah. "What is it Tom?" She sat down and asked. "Since Polly and Aberama have the big house, the house on Watery Lane is now yours and Isiah's." Tommy handed her the keys.

"Cheers Tom. But we aren't married." She said confused. "It doesn't matter. You are both like a married couple anyways." Tommy told her. She hugged him before she went up to her boyfriend. Florence walked into the bedroom with the keys dangling from her finger.

"What that for Flo?" He asked as he laid on top of the bed shirtless. "These, Mr Jesus are our new house keys. We moving into Watery Lane again." She put them down on the side and joined him in bed.

"Florrie!" She heard Ruby run into the bedroom her and Isiah were staying in. Ruby jumped up onto the bed and joined the couple. "Dad said you were staying the night." She said.

"We are moving into Watery Lane. You can come stay with us whenever you like yeah." Isiah said and tickled her. He knew Flo would like that. Her and Ruby were partners in crime never mind the age gap.

Tommy had drove Florence and Isiah to Watery Lane. Polly and Aberama had met them outside the house. "A good night?" Flo smirked to Polly. "Shut it you inside." Polly ushered her inside.