eighteen

"What the fuck his he doing here?" Florence slammed the newspaper on the table and walked towards the door. "Flo hear me out!" Tommy let himself walk into the Gray-Jesus household. "Uncle Tom!" Ellie squealed running over to him.

"Tommy leave. You know we don't do business anymore." Isiah said. "I've got a whole fucking mafia who isn't stopping until we are all dead." Tommy informed. "Are you taking the piss?" Florence shot.

"I need you all to come home. Your safe there." He reasoned. "No we are safe here. We are not moving. My children aren't growing up around this Tommy! We've both moved on!" Florence rubbed her stomach feeling some pains.

"I'm ringing everyday to make sure your safe." Tommy said as he left the house. "Why does he do this?" Florence rubbed her hand over her face. Isiah pulled her into a hug and held her. "We will be fine." He kissed her on the head.

A few days after Tommy had been she saw two cars come down the driveway. "Ellie go to daddy's office. Stay there." Flo told her daughter. She walked out the house and towards the cars. It was Arthur, Tommy, John, Ada and Finn.

"No. Tommy if this is some way to change my mind about coming home, we are not!" Florence said. "He's being serious about this Floss, we've all had a black hand." John inputted. "We haven't! Leave us alone!" She raised her voice.

"We have Flo." Isiah's voice appeared behind her. "What?" She asked. "I didn't want to stress of worry you with the baby coming soon." Isiah told her. "Come inside!" Isiah told the Shelby family.

"Nice house Eff." Finn said as he helped himself to some chocolates that were on the side. "Your about to give birth. I didn't want to worry you at the fact there's people trying to kill you and your family." Isiah said.

"You should have told me. What about mum and dad? Anna? Micheal?" Flo asked. Just as Tommy was about to answer the phone rang. Isiah went over to answer it. It was Polly.

"Flo it's Poll." Isiah held the phone out for her. "Micheals in hospital. I thought you'd want to see him. He's been shot." She heard her mums voice who'd definitely been crying.

Florence arrived at the hospital she didn't know he was back in the country. Gina and Polly were sat in the room either side of Micheal. "Congratulations." Gina looked up at Flo. Florence hadn't told Micheal and Gina since they had stopped talking to each other again. "Thanks." Flo said quietly.

"How is he?" She asked. "Michael's been shot four times. He's had major surgery. No one knows until he wakes up." Gina informed. Florence just looked at her older brother. So much had changed over the years and she hated it.

Tommy walked into the room which then Florence started to walk out. He grabbed her arm and stopped her. "This is your fault Tommy. If i wasn't sane I'd fucking kill you myself." She gritted her teeth and pulled her arm out his grip.

"Leave her be Tommy. You springing up out the blue didn't help when she's weeks away from giving birth." Polly said. "And also the fact her older brothers near death on that fucking bed and her sisters at the top end of the country not coming back." She carried on.

"They all left because they have common sense Thomas. Understood they don't want to bring their children up around all this. I never wanted this for any of them." Polly stated as she left Micheal's room to find Florence.

Florence was in the hospital bathroom when Polly had walked in. She was staring at herself in the mirror. "He never fucking learns." Florence said. "The amount of people that have been killed over the years and he doesn't stop." She stressed.

"I need to go back home. Isiah's with Ellie." She said. "Your not driving yourself there. Your ready to give birth anytime soon." Polly stated. "I'll get Aberama to take you back." Polly rubbed her daughters arm in comfort. "Something bad is going to happen. I can feel it." Florence looked at her mum.