four

The whole family arrived at Tommy and Lizzie's house. Charlie and Ruby were upstairs being looked after by the maids. "Ruby was asking for you today." Lizzie told her.

"I can go up and see her before she goes to sleep." Florence said. "Flo." Tommy greeted as he hugged her. "I'll go up and see Ruby and i'll be back down." Florence said to Isiah.

As she walked up the stairs there were many maids about and people she had never seen before. They must have all worked with Tommy or been Lizzie's friends.

She knocked on the door of Ruby's room and walked in. "Flo!" Ruby squealed and jumped out of bed. "I came to see you before you go to sleep." Florence got her back in bed and settled. "You look like a princess." Ruby smiled at her.

"I have to go back downstairs now. You be good for the maids and i'll come see you in a few days." Florence kissed Ruby on the head and returned downstairs.

"She's asleep." Florence said to Tommy. "Your her best friend. She told me the other day." Tommy smirked. "She called me a princess before." "Well she's not wrong. Your the gypsy princess." He told her and walked off.

She soon found herself watching the ballet sat next to Isiah. He had his hand on her thigh and noticed she was unsettled. "Why's everyone looking at each other?" She asked him.

Arthur stood up, then Tommy went and then she realised her mum and Aberama were missing. "Isiah do you know anything?" She stood up and began to walk away. "No." He said.

They walked outside where she saw Linda with a gun pointing directly at Arthur. "What the fuck?" Flo scoffed and walked towards the commotion. A gunshot went off and Isiah immediately pulled Florence in to protect her.

Polly was stood there with a gun in her hand. Florence hadn't really took in what had just happened. One minute she saw her mum shooting Linda and next minute Linda's screaming and lying across the dining table in Tommy's house.

"Even shooting her never made her shut up." Florence groaned which resulted with Arthur giving looks that could kill. "Finn, Isiah get him out." Tommy shouted over talking about Oswald Mosley.

"It's family only in here. You heard Tommy get out." Finn told him. "He's not family." Mosley pointed at Isiah. Florence was watching the conversation the men were having.

"Sometimes the women have to take over." Polly said behind her then walked to the table to help Linda. "Jesus Lord!" Florence huffed. She walked over.

"Alright you been told. Sling your hook." Florence raised her voice. "I love a feisty girl." Mosley smiled at her which was disgusting. She grimaced at him and dragged him out the room and shouted "FUCK OFF!"

She turned around to see Polly smiling at her. Florence walked over to her mum and saw the ring on her finger. "He proposed!" Flo squealed. "Got down on one knee and asked proper." Polly smiled at her daughter. "I'm happy for you mum. You deserve it."

"Thank god Tommy." She praised as Tommy gave Linda some opium which made her sleep. She'd been screaming for ages and was starting to piss Florence off.

Arthur gave her a death stare again which stopped her and Isiah from giggling like little children. "I think it's bedtime for us. Don't you think?" Isiah suggested and smirked. "I do think so." Flo smirked back as they ran up the stairs.

It had been a few weeks since Lizzie's birthday. Polly and Aberama wanted to get married as soon as possible. Aberama had moved in and brought Bonnie with him to live with Polly and Florence.

"You can Micheal's old room, Bonnie." Polly smiled. She called one of the maids over to show him to Micheal's room. "Flo." Polly nodded to the kitchen and followed her mum and soon to be step-dad.

"I promise you, when we marry, i'm not going to take over being your dad n all, but i'll respect you like your my daughter." Aberama told her. She was glad he understood the bond Flo and her dad had. "Well I have one promise." She said. "You promise to keep mum happy." Flo said. "I promise."

It was a quiet afternoon, Flo was sat in the kitchen with a book until her mum came clattering about. "What's this?" She asked. "Your dress for the wedding." Polly told her. "Try it on then!" Her mum exclaimed.

Florence went upstairs and put the dress on. She walked downstairs to see what her mum thought. "You look gorgeous." Polly said as she put her hands on Flo's face.

The big day has finally arrived. Of course it would be the best wedding anyone had seen. The forrest had been decorated by the children of both families. Aberama was with Bonnie and Polly was with Florence.

"You look like a queen." Flo smiled. She loved seeing her mum happy. "Come on let's go get you married!" John shouted as Polly came down the stairs.