eight

Until Florence got past the 12 weeks she hadn't told anyone about the baby other than her mum, Anna and Jeremiah. Today she told the family and they went to the Garrison to celebrate.

Of course Flo wasn't drinking but she still had a good time spending it with her family around her. Isiah was drinking but she didn't mind. He never went to extreme limits unless it was his birthday or he was going out with his friends. But because his soon to be wife was expecting he kept it to a suitable amount.

"Your gonna be on dad duties soon mate." John patted his shoulder. "I'll get all the advice I can off you. I'm going to need it." Isiah laughed. "I'm so happy for you both. You deserve this happiness." Ada hugged her cousin.

The past few months, pregnancy hadn't been easy for Florence. She was constantly tired. Back pains. Mood swings. Bad headaches. And it was only often she'd feel the baby move. She had been reassured by the midwife and nurses that the baby was healthy.

She was currently 6 months along. Micheal and Gina were at the hospital as she was currently giving birth. Florence and Micheal made some amends and we're on speaking terms. Ada brought Karl around to Florence and Isiah's. While Flo and Ada were talking at the table, Isiah was playing trains with Karl.

"He's going to be a great dad." Ada smiled at Isiah playing with her son. "He will." Flo smiled. "Have you thought anything about the wedding?" Ada asked. "Not really. We don't want to rush it. We want something small." Flo told her cousin.

"It's in a month. We haven't chose anything, I don't have a dress. I look like a over stuffed chicken." Flo complained. "It's at the church, that's all we know." Flo frowned.

"Well i'll speak to Polly and Anna and then we can go shopping for a dress." Ada said. "Karl get your coat on!" She told her son. "I'll see you soon yeah? We will get you that dress." Ada smiled at Flo. "See you later!" Flo said and shut the door behind them.

"I've got to go to work soon my love." Isiah wrapped his arms around Flo. "That's okay." She sighed. "What's wrong?" He kissed the side of her head. "I'm just tired. Anyways mums coming over when she gets back from the hospital." She told him.

"Get yourself to bed for a bit darling. I'll see you later." Isiah kissed her on the lips and left the house. A reason why she was tired wasn't just because she was pregnant. She hadn't been sleeping since the dreams she had been having.

In her dream her late best friend Ellie was stood a far with a little girl holding her hand. Ellie would always promised she'd look after the little girl. The reason Flo was scared was she thought she might lose her baby. She didn't know if she was carrying a boy or girl but where her dreams trying to tell her something?

Florence was upstairs in her child's bedroom. It was all natural colours since they didn't know the gender of their baby. They wanted to wait until birth. She heard the door open and knew it was her mum. "I'm upstairs!" She shouted down.

As Polly came up the stairs Flo was sorting out some toys and clothes she had been given. "You have a nephew." Polly told Flo. "Are they all alright?" Flo gave a small smile. "Yeah." Polly said and sat on the chair in her grandchild's room.

"Are you alright?" Polly asked. "Fine." Flo shrugged. "No your not. Come on tell me." Polly said. "I'm scared." Flo said shakily with tears brimming her eyes. Polly look at her for her to carry on.

"There's this dream i have it's always the same. I see Ellie...with a little girl holding her hand promising to look after her." Flo carried on. "Everything will be okay." Polly stood up and hugged her daughter. "What if I lose the baby?" Flo cried into her mums shoulder. "You won't i won't let anyone take them away from you." Polly reassured.

Polly and Florence were on the sofa. Flo's head on Pollys lap while she was asleep. Polly was stroking her daughters hair as she slept. "Is she alright?" Isaiah came and sat across from Polly. "She thinks she's going to lose the baby but she's not" Polly told him. "She's scared and it's normal to feel like that."

"I'll look after them both. I want nothing else other than them both to be okay. I just want her to be happy. We will wait until she's had the baby and then we can get married. I want it to be the day she's imagined since she was little." Isiah smiled at his girl sleeping.