seventeen

Two years later a lot had changed. Florence was pregnant with their second child nearly full term. Ellie was now in school and they had moved into the countryside. They had a big house with lots of land. Their dream.

Isiah had moved up in life, he got a proper job being a businessman along with the Blinder business on the side. "How's my boy?" He said as Flo sat down in his office. "Thinks his mother is a football." She smirked. He was glad to see her smile after everything from last year.

"Your mum should be here soon with Aberama and Ellie." He came around from his desk and pulled his wife up from the chair. He kissed along her jaw. "23 and living the dream."

"How's work going?" She asked him. "Same dickheads not listening majority of the time." She laughed at him. "Look she's back." Isiah pointed out the window. Ellie had been on the road with Polly and Aberama for two weeks.

Florence opened the door and had Ellie run straight towards her. "Mummy!" She squealed as she jumped into her mums arms. "I've missed you my darling." Flo kissed her on the head. "Go see daddy." Flo told her as Isiah came out the door.

"You coming in?" Florence asked her parents. They nodded and went into the living room. "How's the baby?" Polly asked as she had a drink. "Fine. He moves a lot." Flo smiled. "Just like his mother then" Polly smiled.

"How was she with you?" Florence asked. "She was fine. She loved it." Aberama informed. "Nanny and Grandad said I could have a horse." Ellie came and sat next to her mum. "Did they?" Florence looked at her mum. "You had one when you were my age." She argued.

"That's because my dad got me one at your age." Florence told her. "Daddy should get me one then." Ellie said with out a care in the world. She moved off the sofa and laid on the floor colouring.

"How's Anna?" Flo asked. She hadn't been in contact with her older sister for a bit. She had got married and wanted to live up in Scotland with her other half. "It's early days but she's pregnant." Polly told her. "We went to Scotland to see them." She continued.

"Daddy can you help me?" Ellie asked just as Isiah walked in the room. He went and sat on the floor next to his daughter. "Anna's having a baby." Flo told Isiah. "That's great news." He said as he helped Ellie.

"I'll be here when this one arrives." Polly kissed her youngest daughter. "I'll see you in a few weeks." She hugged her mum. Florence did struggle sometimes with out having Polly near at all times but Isiah helped her.

One thing about Florence being pregnant was mentally she was happy. She's focus on things for the baby and was able to occupy herself. Isiah always worried about her mental state.

"Ellie it's bath time!" Florence shouted into the bedroom. Ellie sat there and played with some toys in the water as she let her mum wash her hair.

Flo did find it difficult to wash her daughter with her bump being much bigger than two weeks before. "When's baby brother coming?" Ellie asked. "Very soon. Id say a few weeks." Flo told her. "I'm going to be the best big sister and help you." Ellie smiled and rubbed her mums bump gently.

Isiah watched his girls by leaning against the door frame. Isiah had put Ellie to bed as Florence got herself ready for bed. She looked at the mirror at herself rubbing her bump. "You look gorgeous." Isiah came behind her and held her bump.

"I don't feel it." She huffed. "A few weeks and your all mine again. Just mine." He kissed her neck. "Come on bed time Mrs Jesus." He said as he got into bed.