[Chapter 3]

GLANCING rather quickly to the screen in my car, I saw that Jayson was calling. numerous of times.

I've had his number saved since it was on the schedule, so hope that answers how I got it, if you're wondering.

Rolling my eyes I continued to drive to wherever my car leads me, I used my middle finger to answer the call.

"Mr. Tatum, I am driving so make it quick." I sighed.

"Get back to the house, I didn't say you could leave."

"I quit, now stop calling me." I hovered my thumb over the button on the wheel.

"wait wait, look, I am sorry, can you just come back with your stuff? what am I suppose to tell my mother? my son?"

"Oh, I don't know the truth? how you're such a dick? head shaped like one too." I mumbled the last part.

I could hear him suck his teeth and sigh loudly, "We can talk this out better if you're here at home. So wherever you are located turn around and be back here in thirty. Please." He says. I knew that please was forced.

Instead of getting there in thirty minutes, I returned by an hour, just how he did me when I got here yesterday.

I knocked on the door and it was swung open a second later, "I said thirty minutes." he was pissed.

"thirty — an hour, it's the same ain't it." I shrugged walking inside. Jayson closed the door behind me, and I stood off to the side, "No — look, I am sorry for being rude to you, I was just seeing how long you'd last, and clearly you didn't last very long."

"Who would?!" I fold my arms.

Jayson sighed nodding his head, "I'm sorry, now can you please go get your stuff and bring it back in here — It was empty in that mothafucka."

"Snooping for my stuff? don't do that — i never took anything, i left straight out."

Jayson raised an eyebrow, "Where did you hide your stuff?"

"That's only for me to know — Now, I want to set things straight, you were really cruel, and I know for a fact that you still will be, you give off that vibe — Me and you are to only talk about Deuce, or anything involving your basketball schedule, doctors appointments, and all that important stuff. I am his nanny, I am required go on your side of the house and get laundry, I am not built like these obsessive people so don't worry if you think i'll sell shit because i won't, i am not crazy about you, and i don't even like basketball players let alone, know anything about it, and lastly . . " I stepped forward, "I heard about your last nanny, I am not her, I will match energy with you." I then brightly smiled.

"Now if you'll excuse me, Mr. Jackass, I have to make sure I have everything for dinner tonight." I spun on my heel and sashayed away.

" I spun on my heel and sashayed away