[chapter 14]

"she's getting really nasty and dirty, i can't have you and deuce living like this." I stood near the closed blinds. Outside of the home, and by the gates were paparazzi, it got out quick that Ella and I fought. It was never my intention to cause this.

"i'm stepping down from the position." I look directly at Ms. Brandy, knowing if I dared to look at Jayson he'd say no.

"Honey, you do not have to do this." she shakes her head slowly. "yeah, you don't have to do this." Jayson chimes in.

"but i do. i've already received threats from her fans!? they think we're together, and believe I'm the reason you and Oswald broke up!"

Mama Brandy couldn't help but snicker at the name, "I'm sorry honey, that was funny." she apologizes.

"Then we let them think what they want, Ella is known in the industry to pull . . excuse my language ma — pull crazy shit out of her ass." Jayson walked over towards me, hovering over my body.

"If you still want to step down from this position, you can but I'm not letting you leave. This is your house as it's mine, and deuce's.."

Brandy's Point of View

Observing my son and de'asia's interaction filled my heart with joy, and a smile resting on my face.

When De'asia finished talking with Jayson she excused herself to the kitchen, I turn fully to smirk at my son.

"what?" his eyebrows scrunched up.

"don't what me boy. you're falling for her." i loosely fold my arms over my chest.

chuckling when his face rinse a shade of pink and shove his hands into his pockets,

"i can sense she's falling for you too, but she's scared." i tell him.

Jayson let out a deep sigh and said, "I can't blame her for not forgiving me right away. I know I've hurt her. I just hope that one day she can fully forgive me."

"Regardless of what you've done to her, I think she's already forgave you — if she didn't, she would've been gone out that door the moment she found out about the prank." I inform him.

Watching his head nod, he glanced to see if someone was coming then moved closer to me. "we gotta talk this quick, can you help me plan a trip?" he whispers.

"of course, what kind of trip?" I grin.

Ella Mai Point of View

Returning home after the fight with the nanny, I sold a story to a couple of blogs and even snapped photos of the bruises she gave me.

If Jayson don't want me, nobody can have him.

I'll do whatever it takes to raise hell.

"Meko, did you get the fake bellies?"

"They're not arriving until tomorrow — Ells, are you sure you want to do this? There is plenty of fishes in the sea, you don't need Jayson." Meko explains.

"SHUT UP!" I yell. "I do need him, me and our baby need him!" I cry, pointing at my flat stomach.

"Ella, you're crazy, not pregnant. This will ruin your career." Meko sighed rubbing his forehead.

I push everything off of the table and scream, "EVERYONE BELIEVES ME! now if you want to go ahead and turn your back on me, give it a try and you will see how angela went missing." I jab at his chest making him gulp loudly.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry, Ella. Just please — please." Meko begs, and my face softens. "I'm sorry Meko.. I didn't take my medicine today, I'm just tripping." I take a seat on the couch starting to cry uncontrollably.

well shit y'all

well shit y'all.

1. On a scale 1-10, how crazy is ella now? what are your thoughts?
2. De'asia is stepping down from her position, how do we feel?
3. What trip is Jayson planning? and for who?

did not proof read, sorry for any mistakes