[chapter 10]

here's a glimpse of deu, de'asia and jayson's movie night.

super mario brothers.

"good morning

"good morning." jayson groggily announced while rubbing the crust out of his eye.

"good afternoon." deasia responded back, as she wiped down the counters. it's about 12:30, and jayson slept in. couldn't blame him, he's been working his ass off.

"what? what time is it?" jayson looked around for a clock and felt for his phone.

"it's 12:31, and your phone is on the charger, didn't realize you left it in the fort." deasia turned off the water that was running and folded the rag and placed it near the knobs of the sink.

"thanks, so where is deuce? didn't see him in his room." jayson sat down on one of the stools.

"your mom came to get him, i guess he's with her again this weekend. also, she told me to tell you, that draymond and hazel green invited you out tonight — draymond sent you the location and time." de'asia waltz to the fridge and took out two already made club sandwiches . she place it in front of him along with a gatorade.

"why are you even working on the weekend? you don't have fun? or have plans with your friends?" he raised an eyebrow.

"for one, i am not working, it is not a crime to want to clean up behind myself or make food for the man that's putting money in my pockets — two, i don't know what fun is, so don't ask that ever again, and three, my two friends are suddenly busy every time i ask, but i know they're . . excuse my language, fucking, and four, i have an appointment at 2 to get my hair done." De explained.

"oh.." he nodded, he wanted to question about her friends, but he'll hold onto that and ask later. "how you getting your hair done?"

"you'll just have to see when i get back."

"hey, deasia..." jayson called out before she could leave the kitchen. De'asia turned around, "thank you for movie night, i— we appreciate you." he clarifies.

"no problem."

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ

*ೃ