[chapter 11]

it's been a good hour since the two parted ways from that kiss; jayson had been pondering about it, it felt magical almost.

he didn't want to force more of the kiss because of her situation, jayson was raised right regardless of the previous things he done to her.

getting out of his bed he struts to the other side of house where he met des' doing the same. "hey.." she shyly said rocking on her toes, she wore a baggy shirt, possibly shorts under and some low cut socks and her hair was up in a messy bun.

a grin appears on his face as he responds, "hey." back; he proceeds to move closer to her closing the gap between the two, "what you doing out your room?" his eyes boring into hers. eyes just twinkling.

"i don't know, what are you doing out your room?" she raised an eyebrow, a little smile on her face too.

"just was coming to make sure you were settled in alright." more so referring from what happened at the club earlier.

"mhm, i am thanks. was just going to get me a . . water." she lies.

almost sucking his teeth at the fib, he playfully rolls his eyes, "water huh? you got a whole fridge on your end."

caught.

"but the freezer doesn't work, and i need ice." she backs herself up.

"how long you going for this lie, lil bit?" he then folded his arms, flexing his muscles. desirae shifted on her feet, mocking him by folding her own arms.

"i'm not lying." she couldn't even admit that while looking in his eyes, her eyes were everywhere else.

"then look at me." he said.

he chuckled when she failed to do so, gently he grabbed at her arm and dragged her to his bedroom.

when the two reached his room, jayson kicked the door closed behind them. des stood off on the side while he climbed in bed.

"what you still doing over there, cmon." he patted the spot next to him, striding towards the end of the bed she climbed up to where jayson' was. he opened his arms, and without hesitation she laid into them.

"comfortable?" jayson hummed as his chin rest on top of her head. desi nods her head sighing softly.

they laid in his bed watching on my block, jayson overheard des and toriah's conversation that she's never seen it, and wanted to watch it, so he took that opportunity to be her buddy.

"do you love him?" des' mocks.

"does he love you?" jayson responds.

"did he say it to you?"  des' laughs.

"with his words, or like, with his actions?" jayson said, pulling out his best valley girl voice. de'asia couldn't help but laugh some more, it even had her shedding some tears.

a grin warms his face as he stares at her laughing.

when the laughter calmed down they shut the tv off to get some rest. des' back faced him, so he moved closer and placed his arm over her waist. "this okay?" jayson whispered.

"mhm." she hummed relaxing as she was a bit nervous of him being super close; this was really her first time even being with a man.

"are you sure? i don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." jayson went to remove his arm but instantly, des' grabbed it back and slid her hand down to lock their hands.

"i said i was okay, jayson." instead of keeping her back against him, she flipped over and snuggled up to him, his arm still on her. "do you believe me now?"

"yeah." he fully trust her answer, and shortly after, they fell into a deep slumber.

ellamai: mommy and daddy can't wait to meet you, jayson tatum jr

ellamai: mommy and daddy can't wait to meet you, jayson tatum jr. 💕 @jaytatum0

jaytatumfp; u forgetting he already has a whole son by that name weirdo?

username7: old hoe, that name is alr taken.

username0: fall in a ditch peppa.
tokyotoni: CONGRATS

money23green: dang, unk got happy thinking this light bright fool got de'asia pregnant

ellamai: dang i think u should shut up

missdeasia has been tagged in post
jaytatum0 has been tagged in post,

gossipofthecity has posted a photo.
theshaderoom has posted a photo.
its_onsite has posted a photo.

hey boo, yes i'm talking to you

hey boo, yes i'm talking to you. say it back.

1. Who we betting on, De'asia or Ella?