[25]

toriah's hand hesitated for a moment before knocking, the door swung open, and there stood jayson. he motioned for her to come in, the gesture a silent welcome. she stepped inside, the warmth of the house enveloping her.

without needing to settle in, T got straight to the point, "have you heard from her yet?" her voice was laced with hope seeking any sign of D's return.

toriah's heart sank as jayson remained silent, failing to provide any update on deasia whereabouts. a heavy sigh escaped her lips as she gently rubbed her temples, trying to ease the growing tension. frustration tinged her voice as she spoke, her words laced with a mix of concern and exasperation.

"you really messed up, jayson. you've pushed her away again! when will you realize that not everyone is against you? maybe she didn't really know who sent her those flowers!" T's voice trembled with frustration, words a plea for Jayson to understand the consequences of his actions.

jayson let out a tired groan, rolling his eyes in response. "I know, T. I know," he muttered, his tone filled with resignation.

T's frustration grew, "the hell you don't know! I don't want to hear your empty acknowledgment if you ain't willing to change. your actions have driven away yet another nanny and friend — shit a possible fucking wife for you, a stepmother to deu, who by the way was very much attached to her like me and your mom is — I hope you're happy because it's clear that she won't be coming back, unless it's just to collect her belongings. And when our son asks where she is, you'll be the one who has to tell him."

and with that she couldn't bare standing in front of him, she walked out.

Regal Diamond Palace

; 📍

as de'asia limbs stretched out, a gentle sigh escaped her as her eyes slowly fluttered open. the unfamiliar surroundings came into focus; she was in a hotel room. fortune had smiled on her when she stumbled upon draymond's wife, Hazel, who graciously offered to share her space. "good afternoon, sleepyhead," a warm voice greeted her.

lifting her head, D saw Hazel, already dressed and radiant, standing near the bed. "afternoon..." she murmured in response. hazel, with a nurturing gesture, placed a chic outfit on the bed for de'asia. "you can wear this. no need to return it; I won't miss it — and after you're freshened up, I'm here to listen. I'm curious to why you were out there alone, without any protection or your phone, money, and keys," Hazel's tone was firm yet caring, reminiscent of a mother's concern. with a nod, D swung her legs off the bed, and headed to the bathroom.

about thirty minutes went by, and de'asia was back out in the bedroom dressed.

de'asia took a deep breath, "jayson and I had this huge blow-up, right there in front of his family," she began, "confrontation isn't my thing, you know? and it was too much."

she paused, her thoughts drifting "these flowers showed up yesterday, and I had no idea who they were from. since those flowers jayson was tripping, and i guess he was jealous." D's hands clenched as she continued, "i'm tired as fuck, tired of being treated like that. I can't go back there... well, only to get my stuff, but also I've been thinking, maybe it's time for a fresh start. somewhere new." Her eyes met Hazel's

hazel listened intently, her eyes softening with empathy. "d, my god, i am truly sorry.." she said gently. "no one should ever make you feel like that, especially not family. And about the flowers, that kind of jealousy isn't healthy."

she reached out, placing a comforting hand on de'asia's shoulder. "you're strong for attempting to stand up for yourself. If you feel like starting over is what you need, then I support you 100%. And I'll help you get your stuff, too. you're not alone in this, okay?" hazel's words were firm, her support unwavering. "but you know dray is going to headlock jayson right?" she lightens the mood, making de'asia laugh.

"yeah, record it when it happens." she responds. D was afraid if she mentioned being called a slut, hazel would've speed dialed draymond, and from there who knows what would happen.

hazel's phone begins to ring and she answers it, on the phone for about two minutes max, "hey, i've got a meeting to head to, do you want to tag along, we can go for grab a bite to eat after?"

"are you sure? i don't want to be all in your way, i've already did so much." d shook her head quickly. "pfft, girl please." hazel waves her off, "but call toriah though, so someone knows you're good."

"okay."

#TSRMissingPerson: Uh oh! #TMZ and #GossipOfTheCity has posted that allegedly 29 year old, English R&B singer/songwriter, #EllaMai, is missing

#TSRMissingPerson: Uh oh! #TMZ and #GossipOfTheCity has posted that allegedly 29 year old, English R&B singer/songwriter, #EllaMai, is missing. Recently put out on the internet is that her and basketball player, Jayson Tatum, are expecting. Now as we know, the two have been separated for a while. Do you think these two are finally working things out and chose to do it privately and for the baby's sake? Let us know what you think in the comments about this.

────────────

ella was propped up into her bed reading the ridiculous comments jayson's fans left — what was the complete hype about de'asia versus her? she can sing, and write meanwhile de'asia just has her maid outfit like she always do.

rolling her eyes she scrolled through some more and a few made her crack up, and then some were agreeing that she was a better fit for jayson than any woman he's been with.

sipping her popping hot tea slowly, she lowered it from her mouth deeply saying, "i'll be home soon, the real mrs tatum will be home very soon.."

chuckling to herself before shutting off her phone and cuddling up with derek who was fast asleep.

hey my loves, did you miss me? 🥰🫶🏽 (sayhibackorimmagettesehkitoteachyou 🥊)

1. Is it the best choice for De'asia to move?

Love to see Hazel being supportive.
not peppa pig is back yall, i can't wait until she either gets caught or for derek to turn on her.

did not proof read, and im sure we know this, i wont go back, so sorry for the mistakes booskies! 🫶🏽🩷

i'll see yall in two months.