[chapter 9]

4 days later

With no murder from when De'asia and Jayson went to Boston, De'asia came back still not responding to her old family, she still had to think about it.

At the moment, the crew were at one of Jayson's games.

the celtics crowd whispered amongst themselves as they were standing to see what was going on with jayson — he just got whacked in the groin, and fell on his shoulder and he's out on the floor groaning in pain.

"I think you should go down there, he isn't getting up." de'asiaeyes never left from the floor but brandy knew she was talking to her.

"i have to use the potty." deuce reports tugging on de's hand.

"okay, deu, c'mon —" de'asia nods, taking grip of his hand but mama brandy took the other,

"i'll take him, please just go down there."

furrowed eyebrows, de'asia went down to the floor and they were just getting jayson on the gurney. catching sight of him, he was already looking her way.

"ma'am, who — what— you can't be down here." one of the workers tried blocking her off, but then de'asia pulled up her badge, and jayson spoke up.

"that's mine, she's with me."

with no clue of where they were leading him, she followed closely — while the game continued when he was cleared out of the area.

not a bone broken, but he was told he was out for two games. the game ended, and they lost.

the three were back at home along with brandy following them. Deuce went on up to his room to get ready for a bath, meanwhile jayson and brandy stood in the living room talking, and de went to her own room.

"She was there." Brandy cut to the chase.

Raising an eyebrow, "who?" he said.

"Ella. She was courtside, and as soon as you hit the floor, she tried getting through security and they wouldn't let her, she was only there so she could get more drama stirred, heard her when I was coming back from the restroom with Deuce. Her next lie, is pregnancy, it won't fall through if you don't beat her in her own game." Brandy utters.

After the mother and son had their talk, he checked on deuce who was sitting patiently on his bed ready to take a bath. Jayson did his part, read him a story and then went to take his own shower.

For some reason Jayson never thought to throw away the monitors to listen out for his son.

Carefully adjusting the shirt over his body, he felt his stomach grumble. Strolling down to the kitchen, he found Deasia in the fridge searching for something.

Sneaking up behind her, he yelled, "boo!"

causing the woman to yelp & jump, and turn to throw her hands. all while her eyes were shut closed.

Jayson dodged his injured arm to the side, laughing at how she was reacting.

"fucker." she mumbled walking around him only for him to use his free arm to wrap around her body pulling her close to him.

oh, this is new.

"i'm sorry." he said sincerely.

"mhm."

"come onnnn, i am." jayson spun her around but instantly he wrapped his arm around her again so she wouldn't escape.

"mhm."

"look at me." he demands, and she did, "do you forgive me?"

"nope, now let me go. shouldn't be disturbing no woman when she's searching for a snack before bed." deuce hand went to remove jayson's arm but he held her tighter, feeling his stare on her heavily.

from her heart she knew if she looked up, she'd fall in his trance.

"i'll make us a sandwich, and we can chill in my room." Now she's looking at him, and coming to her senses

"We can't, I mean I can't — This is unprofessional." Hinting at the position they were in.

"Do you want me to let go?" Jayson loosen his grip, but De was enjoying being close to him suddenly.

"That's what I thought, I'll make our sandwiches, go to my room."

and of course, nothing has happened between them yet, they just watched a couple of movies and fell asleep, in the same bed.

the next morning, i found De on the other side of the bed snuggling a pillow

the next morning, i found De on the other side of the bed snuggling a pillow. i fixed her bonnet to see her face clearly — slowly but certainly I got out of bed attempting to not make any noise. coming around the bed, i stub my foot, "fuck." i cursed out loud.

movements from the bed, i looked over to see her stretching her little body out and rub her eyes. "jay?"

not i have a nickname — glad i didn't say that shit out loud, sounding preppy as hell.

smiling, i answered, "yeah?"

"you good what happened?" now she was standing up from the bed, and slide her slippers on.

"hit my foot i'm straight."

"okay." i hear her respond.

"what's on your agenda today?" i asked.

"super mario movie night, it was suppose to be a surprise to you both since i heard y'all wanted to see it but it'll be just a surprise to deuce — can i show you the labels for the snacks? I made it." I watch her suddenly perk up in excitement.

"yeah." i nod.

"okay, meet me over in my room when you're done freshening up." she said scurrying out of the bedroom.

The return of Ella next chapter

The return of Ella next chapter. 😌

and i know de'asia friends are casted as mains, but they really aren't, i just didn't want the page to be so short and bland.

Is Ella really messy?