[26]

Toriah's fingers gently massage her temples in a slow, circular motion.

its rough that T found out through a phone call from D's about her choice to move away. toriah and deuce have really bonded with deasia and to think that jayson's issues were the cause.

"but what do i say to deuce? he's going to be crushed."

de'asia sighed softly, "t. i will still see him, just not with his dad around. i'll still come to his soccer games, or any events he has — and if you want to hangout, or do a girls night, i can call you, or you can call me. it'll only be just a difference with me not being in the house. everything will be fine." she explained.

"i want to choke his t-rex ass." toriah cursed under her breath. de'asia laughed lightly, glancing to her right to see hazel poking her head in. "hey, t. i gotta go — i'll call you later, just let me know what his agenda is like for the rest of the day so i can come grab some clothes, money, and stuff like that."

"okay, love you." toriah said, and i responded back, "love you too."

placing the phone onto the hook, de'asia got up and met hazel at the door, "ready to go?"

hazel nodded, "lets rollll sista."

while the two were trolling down the hallway, de'asia stopped in her tracks when she saw her ex getting off of the elevator. her heart dropped, and she froze.

"deedee

"deedee.." he said in almost a whisper.

hazel stood in between looking back and forth. from her stance, trey looked relieved to see her, meanwhile de'asia had this look of disgust plastered across her face.

"why are you here?" she grit through her teeth.

"i got a hotel booked here?" he chuckled.

"no, bastard. why are you here? in this state. you moved." she folds her arms to keep herself from getting more upset.

"i moved back. i'm solo solo." he shrugged, and hazel clears her throat.

"she'd love to stay and chat more, but we are about to be late for something. she can catch you later? or never." hazel pressed the elevator button while trey tried to gently hold onto de'asia's arm, she quickly shook her head moving.

"if your number is still the same, i'll call you. we need to talk." he said.

the two stepped into the elevator when it came back, "there's nothing to talk about."

"ye—" he couldn't say more due to the doors closing.

"now who the hell was that?" hazel raised an eyebrow.