[chapter 15]

short chapter.

Been about three days since the whole thing with De'asia stepping down from her position because of the Ella situation. Since then, Jayson and Deuce had been acting distant and awkward around De'Asia for and she couldn't figure out what was going on. Yesterday, she suggested that they hang out, and they would make excuses and leave early, leaving her feeling hurt and confused.

She debated to confront them about it, but she wasn't good with confrontation, so she left it alone and decided to move on and search for apartments, which at the very moment, she's at one doing a look around.

the apartment held one room, with a bathroom that had a tub and a walk in shower, a toilet, two sinks, and then a private bathroom.

The bedroom was big enough for just anything to be inside, and the closet was like a store.

She snapped some pictures to show Mama Brandy, De'asia genuinely liked the apartment, she was considering buying it.

After leaving the apartment, she returned back to Jayson's where the father and son was lounging on the couch.

The two waved, and she did a wave in return and went onto the room.

Jayson and Deuce jumped from the couch, sneakily following her. De'asia raised an eyebrow wondering why the door was cracked open, she pushed it open to see balloons scattered all over the place, and a huge bag sitting in the middle of the bed.

Jayson and Deuce didn't make a sound but stood at the door. De'asia still wasn't aware of them being behind her, she reached over to the bag, and started pulling out stuffed animals, which were mickey mouse, minnie, goofy, donald and daisy duck. knitted eyebrows as she pulled out the envelope, she rips it open and pulls out a ticket.

"SURPRISE!" they hollered almost startling her. de'asia spun around with the ticket in hand, she felt a wave of emotions wash over her face as she took in the surprise. de'asia had always dreamed of going to Disney World since she was a child, and is now taking her made her tear up.

"daddy, you made dede cry!?" deuce ran over hugging at her leg. Jayson was confused but he walked over towards her, "i didn't—"

"no, no y'all these are happy tears." de'asia confirms while jayson dried her tears away with his thumb. "wow, thank you guys." she gave them both a hug.

"no problem, it was daddy's idea." deuce blurts out then covers his mouth. "gotta blast." he runs off.

de'asia eyes drifts off to a blushing jayson, knowing that he actually listened made her smile a bit.

"thank you, jt." de'asia fingers pull at his shirt to pull him into a hug which he melted into and taking in her scent.

Ella Mai

"Meko my plan is almost set in stone, got in touch with that bitch's brother. he's going to meet me tomorrow over lunch." I smirk at the email I received slowly rubbing at the artificial baby bump.

"Ells honey you do not need to do this. this will seriously put your career in jeopardy. i am trying to save you and your bank here." meko confirms shutting the laptop.

i groan with an eye roll, "meko what did i tell you just the other day? jayson is mine and will always be mine. if i have to get dirty to get rid of that bitch i will."

"what if they're not together? and she's just his nanny?" meko folds his arms.

"bullshit on the nanny you should've seen the way she lunged at me! that bitch is in love with my man." i grit through my teeth as the night replay in my mind.

meko sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. "if you're wanting to do this right don't tell the brother that you're not actually pregnant."

i chuckle, "i wasn't going to. do you think i'm that dumb?!"

"no i wasn't say— no, miss. mai." meko sighs heavily.

"now let's go get dinner and call the paps they gotta get pics of the growing belly." I tell him putting on my leather heels.

did not proof read, sorry for any mistakes

Now Elswick is crazy.

1. How we feeling about the brother and Ella about to link up?
2. Will their plan fall through?
3. Jayson bought De'asia a ticket to Disney, how cute is that?