Chapter 1:

Minji's POV:

UGH. I SWEAR THIS BITCH IS GONNA BE THE DEATH OF ME.

It was the first day back at school and this bitch thinks that she has the audacity to think she is better than everyone, typical Kang Haerin. Just because her Dad is the head teacher, like bruh.

"Oi, Summers", Haerin said from behind me, just as I thought she finally got bored of torturing me she hadn't. I fucking hate school.

I slowly turned around on my heels to face her. "What do you want sleeping beauty?"

She looked at me with her caramel like brown eyes that I wanted to stab out with my pinkie toe. But she said nothing. She just stared at me. Odd.

"Hey, Pookie Bear," cooed Niki as he wrapped his arms around her slim waist and planted kisses on her neck. GOD I want to throw up.

"Hi baby" whispered Haerin. Unluckily for me I still heard it, straight people really know how to make me ill with all there smutness and stuff, like please keep that stuff for private.

All of a sudden it was like I didn't even exist as they held each other in their arms. Ewwwwwww. But I took this as my chance to escape Haerin before she made a snarky comment towards me.

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~

Haerin's POV:

It was the first day of year 11 and I was just hoping that I would bump into Minji, GOD she has been on my mind all summer, I absolutely hated it. Even when I met up with Niki she was on my mind.

There she was in the canteen filling her water bottle up, her long black hair glistening in the sun light which was shining through the window. No, no, no. I can't think like that about her, yes I think girls are fit but that is because I'm bi but literally any other girl. I knew I had to say something to keep up my reputation, but that was a bad idea. But then all of a sudden came out:

"Oi, Summers", for fuck sake, I had not thought this through but she was turning around to face me. My breath hitched in my throat.

"What do you want sleeping beauty?"

I loved it when she called me that name my cheeks always flush with red shade but luckily for me she thinks it pisses me off. It doesn't. I fucking hate that it doesn't.

I just stared back at her blankly. Fuck. I didn't know what to say.

"Hey, Pookie Bear."

Eww. He. Did. Not. Just. Call. Me. That. But I had to put on my loving girlfriend look for him even though he treats me like a piece of dirt on the bottom of his shoe I still kinda loved him just not the same way anymore, more platonically.

"Hey Baby," I managed to squeeze out, I can't be bothered to put up with him today but here we are.

Before I knew it he span me around to hold. To hold me. Who does that. However I would hold Minji. Wait what. Eww no. I did not just think that about her. My eyes looked up to find hers, only to find that she was gone. Ugh, I didn't even get to tell her that I fucked her mom. I didn't though because I'm only 16, no MILFS for me and also her mother looks like her so big no no. Eww.

The bell rang.

Period 1 great. Maths.

I checked the seating plan to see where I sit but I forgot to see who was sitting next to me.

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji's POV:

Crap, I was late. But hey it wasn't my fault my form tutor decided to have a go at me for my rolled skirt.

"Minji you're late," said Mr Williams.

No fucking shit sherlock.

"Take a seat at the back next to...."

I zoned out. Oops my bad but hey I look really seggsy in the reflection of the window. My head lifted up to find that there was only one person sat by their self.

Haerin.

Just my look. I'm pretty sure she is the literal spawn of the devil himself(no offence Lucifer).

Slowly, I dragged my feet to my desk. The stench of her coco mademoiselle perfume filled my nostrils. Her brown hair tucked behind her ears, revealing her perfect side profile. Haerin didn't have any flaws apart from that personality of hers. Honestly I don't know how she can even pay attention to this maths class with her head stuck so far up her own arse it's unbelievable.

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haerin's POV:

PLEASE anyone but her. You know what I'm just gonna sit here I'm not even gonna talk to her.

"Now class please discuss this question with your partner."

Well that's my plan straight out the window. I worked out the answer to the question in less than a minute but Minji on the other hand just stared blankly at her worksheet.

"The answer is x=y-4b^2." I said trying to help her dumbass out I don't even know how she is on top set, she probably cheered to be honest.

"I didn't ask." Is she for real???

"Sorry I was just trying to help your dumbass out, considering you hadn't even done the first question yet." Honestly I don't even know why I try and be nice she obviously doesn't even want my help.

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji's POV:

"Sorry I was just trying to help your dumbass out, considering you hadn't even done the first question yet."

Does she think I'm dumb or something because I'm not, I just can't be bothered to do maths this early in the morning. I could do this in my sleep if I needed to it's just too much effort.

"I could if I could be bothered." I snapped back.

"Well if you were less drunk then maybe you could do it."

Okay well maybe I had a few shots of vodka before school but honestly could you blame me. Would you want to have to deal with this bitch? No. That's what I thought.

"Ow" I shouted, did this bitch really just kick me.

She rolled her eyes.

Ugh, she just angers me so much. You know that one person that you can't stand well that's mine, Kang Haerin, brown, perfect Kang Haerin. She didn't even apologise for kicking me the lil poo.

                 _______________________