Chapter 5:

Haerin's POV:

I had gotten up early this morning to shower, clean my room and get ready. Yet I would never put this much effort into looking nice for Niki. Minji is meant to arrive in 15 minutes and for some reason I'm kind of nervous.

The door bell rang. That must be her.

I scurried downstairs. Once I made it to the door, I took a second to compose myself. I reached out to open the door, my palms sweaty, and there she stood.

Wait, I know I don't hate her anymore but I don't like like her?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji's POV:

I'ts been about a week since I last spoke to her, we had seen each other in school but neither of us spoke a word to one another.

I was standing at her front door waiting for her to open it because it's cold and I'm impatient. Could she take any longer?

The door slowly opened.

"Well about time." I stated trying to break the awkwardness. "Are you going to invite me in then?"

"Oh right yes, umm come in."

She sounded nervous, odd.

I followed her upstairs to her familiar room. It was even more tidy, if you could believe that.

"So I thought we could plan out our photo ideas today and outfits."

"Couldn't we just take them today?" I asked.

Surely it doesn't take that long just to plan out our outfits and I also take a more spur of the moment type of ideas when it comes to taking photos.

"We could it's just that..."

Huh, why didn't she say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haerin's POV:

How the hell do I tell her it's because I want to spend more time with her?

"Well then, that's sorted we will take them today and it will just give us more time to edit them." she shrugged.

"Umm okay."

We discussed what we were going to wear when we are taking the photos. I would be wearing a small black spaghetti strap dress and she will be wearing a white pantsuit with a black bracelet.

I went in my closet to get out the clothes that we wanted to wear and then laid them on the bed.

"If you want you can get changed in my on-suite." I said.

"Nah I'm alright."

And with that she took oof her band t-shirt, which left her in her black lace bra. I stared at her perfectly shaped abs, as much as I wish I could turn away, I couldn't help myself.

"Are you gonna get changed as well then?" she asked whilst she finished getting changed.

Had I really been standing here gawping at her for that long?

"Oh my yeah." I said as I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment.

I turned around but only enough so that if she was looking at me I would be able to see. But she didn't. Wait, I didn't want her to look, what was I thinking, I'm meant to hate that bitch. Anyway I finished getting ready and bent down to pick my clothes off the floor but as I did I felt that tingly feeling you get when someone is looking at you. I turned my head slightly, she was staring at my ass.

Busted.

I watched as she blushed in embarrassment. Minji then scratched the back of her neck like she does when she is nervous. Was she also nervous?

***

We walked down to a near by field to take the photographs. We actually took more photos than I expected that we would. Most of the photos were of Minji.

Just as I thought that we were finished...

"I think we should take some together." she suggested.

I set my camera back up on the tripod. Then I walked over to Minji, I didn't really know how to pose so I just stood there. Until she moved me like a barbie doll into the pose she wanted me to do. Then she moved closer to me for the photo.

She smelt like vanilla and strawberries which is surprising, considering I thought she would smell like monster energy drinks. Her brown eyes sparkled in the sun matching her smile. I had never been this close to her before. She looked different from usual, almost glowing.

"I think that should be enough photos." she said as she slowly backed away from me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Erm yeah, we should head back now."

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji's POV:

Once we finally made it back to her house we got changed back into our clothes, well I put my own clothes on and she put on some sweats.

We sat on her bed listening to music and my dumbass thought hey you know what, now is the time to tell her about Niki.

"Hey, umm Haerin."

"Yeah?" she responded.

"I need to tell you something about Niki but you have to promise that you won't get upset with me."

"Why what did you do?" she questioned.

Here we go.

"Nothing, I did nothing. It's just that Niki has been cheating on you and I thought you should know." I stated.

Her eyes began to fill up with tears. Shit.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE MINJI." she yelled.

And with that I shot out of her house as quickly as I could.

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haerin's POV:

I can't believe that he would cheat on me. Yeah he's a dick but cheating, really.

Tears were flowing from eyes and all I could think of was how long. How long had this been happening for? I had been with Niki for almost 2 years. Fuck him.

I scrambled around on my bed trying to find my phone. I dialled his number, he picked up.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" he asked.

"WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT'S WRONG? YOU CHEATED ON ME YOU ASSHOLE." I basically screamed down the phone.

He was silent.

"HOW LONG? HOW LONG NIKI?"

"Umm it started about 6 months after we started dating."

"FUCK YOU."

And with that, I hung up on him.

I had never really loved him the way a girl loves a guy, don't get me wrong I loved him just not in the right way.

                    __________________