Chapter 3:

Minji's POV:

The bell rang signalling the start of my torture.

Once I had cleared all my things away I looked up to find Haerin who was already waiting by the door. Someone was eager.

I had only ever been to her house once when I was younger because believe it or not we used to be friends but that all changed when we started high school, I was never sure why but all I know is that we are meant to hate each other's guts.

We didn't say anything as we walked down the empty streets to her house. It was mostly silent apart from the odd car that would drive past every now and then.

Finally we arrived at her house, it was a lot bigger than I remember. Her house was practically a mansion. It had steps leading up to the front door and a small balcony at the front of the house.

Haerin opened her front door whilst I was still admiring her house. I guess she really is a princess.

"Are you going to come inside?" she asked.

Without saying a word I quickly scurried inside. Once inside I took off my doc martens and placed them next to her school shoes in the porch.

She then proceeded to lead me up to her room. It was huge (like deez nuts). She had a queen sized bed in the middle of her room with the headboard against the wall. A walk in closet next to her on-suite. On the other side of her room she had a desk which was messy, full of different homework sheets and next to that she had a white vanity table which complemented her light purple walls. Her room was perfect and clean the complete opposite of mine.

"Your room is nice." I complimented.

"Was that a compliment?"

Duh. What else would it be dipstick. But instead I just stayed quiet.

I don't really know what I was thinking when I said that I would go round to hers tonight, I really am dumb.

"So what do we do first?" I asked.

This is going to be so awkward.

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haerin's POV:

My room is a mess there is homework everywhere. She is going to think that I'm a total mess. I'm normally better than this my room is normally spotless but no, she had to go and invite herself round with no warning and no time to clean.

I sat on my bed trying to discreetly get rid of the crease on my bed. Then I motioned for her to come and sit next to me awkwardly considering we had barely spoken to each other since school had finished.

"So umm," God why was she making me nervous, "well you didn't exactly give me much time to prepare but I think that we should just start with the powerpoint layout I guess."

"Okay butthole."

Did she just? Did she just call me butthole? I look nothing like a butthole.

"I'll just go get my laptop, foot face."

Foot face, that is such a bad comeback. I'm normally good at them. Maybe it's just because I have been on holiday and got a little rusty.

My laptop is all the way downstairs in the kitchen. I tiptoed downstairs trying to not let my older brother Jin know that I was here yet and that I have a friend over well enemy but I really do not need him to embarrass me in front of her.

I grabbed my laptop quickly before making my way back upstairs back to my room.

OH. MY. GOD.

IS SHE GOING THROUGH MY PANTY DRAW?

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji's POV:

'I'll just go get my laptop, foot face."

Did she just call me a foot face.

Anyway now that she had left I took this as my time to snoop around I mean keep your friends close and enemies closer right?

I started with her bedside table, there wasn't really anything in there apart from her diary but I wasn't about to invade her privacy. Oh wait, that's exactly what I'm doing right now. I went to put it in my bag to only remember that my bag was downstairs. Damnit. I'll read it another time.

I then proceeded to go through the draws of her vanity table. Well, well, is this what I think it is? Her underwear draw. I pulled out the pair of underwear that lay on the top.

OMG.

Miss Perfect over here wears granny pants. PLEASE. This is so funny.

*cough* *cough*

Oh shit. I've been caught.

I quickly shoved them back into her draw and made my way back over to her bed avoiding her gaze.

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haerin's POV:

What the hell was she doing with my underwear. Had she gone through all of my things? I tried not to think about it too much as we started to create the powerpoint but the moment of me catching her in the act kept replaying in the back of my mind.

I was brought back into reality when I heard someone knocking on my bedroom door.

Jin.

What the hell does he want?

"Well hello little sister you never told me that you have a.... friend over." he said eyeing Minji.

"Yes well it's none of your business." I snapped back.

He took a step closer to Minji. "It was nice meeting you." he said as he leaned down to whisper it into her ear with a smirk.

He stepped back to exit my room but before he left he said, "bye little sis."

He was definitely trying to flirt with Minji and for some reason it really bugged me. Just the way his beady little eyes were trying to undress her was disgusting. I also knew that when he had his eye on a girl he always ended up with her in the end, only to go and find another one the next morning. He was only a year older than me and I know that girls often fall for the older boys. Luckily for me Minji was gay. Thank god. Well not lucky for me but lucky for her I mean.

After that terrible encounter we finished the last part of the powerpoint and now all we have to do is take photos.

"I'm free next weekend." she said.

"Well would you want to come over next Saturday at 4pm then?"

"Sure, see you later loser." she said as she let herself out.

And to think I was going to hang out with Minji next weekend, oh well another time I guess.

                     __________________