Chapter 2:

Minji's POV:

It was finally Friday period 5, I cannot wait for the weekend. I hate school so much. Like these days what even is the point, I could learn all this at home, well if I had an attention span longer than 20 seconds.

It was a shame that I had photography last especially on a Friday. I took photography as an easy class but oh I was so wrong. There is so much course work for this class. I thought it was just going to be taking some photos and you are done but no, it takes me like 3 hours just to take 50 photos. Then I have to edit them and put them on a power point. After I have to put the photographs on the powerpoint I have to write about them and stuff. Like I have no idea what a fucking f stop is. Like bruh.

Haerin walking through the doors pulled me out of my thoughts. I totally forgot that she also took photography even though she was in my class last year. As she walked past me I got a strong whiff of her perfume causing me to gag. She then proceeded to sit down with her posey, my eyes still throwing draggers into her 'perfect' side profile.

"Alright class, the work produced over the holidays was not up to my expectations." said Mr Gerald.

I really hated that bald man. The audacity that he has to tell us all off for not finishing the excessive amount of work that he sets is not fair and to top it off he looks like a literal egg.

"You will be completing your gces this year and this course work goes towards your final grade," I rolled my eyes, "this applies to everyone except Haerin as she has completed all of her work to a high standard."

Well look at that Miss goody too shoes has done all her work like the good little girl she is. How she managed to do it all, I have no clue.

"Minji." exclaimed Sir.

My head snapped up.
"You will be working with Haerin. Maybe you would learn something from her."

For fuck sake. Does he really expect us to work together? This is so not happening. Staring at her face for hours editing it, no thank you.

I slowly dragged my feet across the floor to the empty seat next to her. The chair scraped against the floor as I went to sit down.

"Hello."

"Hey," she said a little bit too excitedly for my liking.

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haerin's POV:

Anyone but her. Why did I have to work with her? Someone definitely has it out for me not just the devil herself.

"So what do we do first."

Has she not been listening again. He literally just said what we were meant to be doing.

"Coming..." she laughed "as I was saying we have to come up with a theme for our portfolio. Then for homework we have to produce this powerpoint and then present it to the class in three weeks."

As I was saying this I realised the only way to complete the powerpoint together was if we went to each other's house. I really don't want her in my house she will probably spread all her diseases everywhere.

"And you're going to do all of this for me?" she batted her eyelids.

"No." I said sternly.

Did she really think I could do this by myself when we literally have to take photos of each other.

"Well if you aren't going to do it for me could you at least think of a theme?"

"I guess we could just do monochrome photography as it's pretty simple."

"What's that?"

God how could she be so dumb and pretty at the same time. Wait. Fuck. Stupid brain. I meant ugly.

"In simple terms for you basically just black and white photos."

"Oh okay. Also I'm not actually dumb just tired like I totally know what it means."

How the hell did she know what I was thinking?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji's POV:

I'm so stupid sometimes like academically I'm classed as smart but in all other areas I'm about as smart as sloth. Which so happens to be my favourite animal. For example, sometimes they die because they think that their arms are tree branches.

"Hey loser" Hanni shouted across the room as she made her way over to where I was sat.

Hanni has been my best mate since I was 11. I would say she has been with me through all my hard times but in reality she just hits me with 'OMG SAME'. But she is the only person that I can stand in this God forsaken hell hole.

"You came to save me from the wrath of Satan." I said motioning my head towards Haerin.

She snapped her eyes at me.

"Got stuck with her then? Lucky you, well I got stuck with Shota."

"Who's Shota?" I asked scanning the room.

"He's the big scary one."

My eyes finally found him. He was scary in the Imma beat you up you little shit kinda way. Honestly I would rather work with Haerin than someone like him because otherwise I would have to do all the work.

"Good luck Han."

"Thanks I'm gonna need it loser."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haerin's POV:

Minji didn't let me finish talking before she had to go and talk to Hanni. I swear the two of them together will never end well, their vibes are just different like Hanni is just pure evil.

Once Hanni had walked away Minji turned to face me with her dark brown eyes.

"As I was going to say, to be able to do this project we need to work together..."

"Duh."

"and to be able to do that we are going to need to meet up after school. I may hate you but I will not jeopardise my grades for my hatred for you."

"Okay sleeping beauty I'll go to yours tonight if that's alright with you?"

"Yes that's perfectly splendid."

Noooo, I did not just say 'perfectly splendid' that's so embarrassing.

OH MY GOD. It just hit me Minji is going to be coming over to mine tonight. I haven't even cleaned my room. Wait why am I even bothered about that she's a slov that never sleeps. She hides her tired eyes behind her thick eyeliner which actually suits her  really well.

The bell rang signalling the end of the day.

This is going to be a long night.

                       ________________________