Chapter 12:

Haerin's POV:

"I'm sorry." she said sheepishly, looking down at her feet.

I started taking steps towards her until she was cornered. "You better be." I said, grabbing her neck and shoving her backwards into the wall.

I had no idea where this came from, the power. What I was feeling was like nothing that I had felt before, it was like hatred and lust both at the same time.

She looked nervous yet like she wanted the exact same things that I did.

I felt myself get lost in the moment. My eyes flickered down to her plump lips, the ones I have been wanting to taste again ever since I first got a taste. Before I knew it I crashed my lips into hers, tasting that familiar taste, it was sweet but not too sweet. I bit her lip not wanting to wait any longer, begging for entrance, which she granted. I harshly shoved my tongue into her mouth as if it was the last time I would ever get to do this.

To my surprise Minji flipped us around so that my back was now pressed against the cold wall. Her hand was gripping my neck but I wasn't going to let her be in charge. I pulled away from the deep kiss and walked her backwards towards the bed till she fell back supporting herself with her defined arms.

She looked up to my eyes,"Haerin." she mouthed as if it was only me she wanted to hear what she said.

With that I straddled her lap, with my legs on either side of her. Her eyes flickered down to my lips, she kissed me more hungrily this time like she wanted it, like she needed it.

She lifted my top off only breaking the kiss for a few moments as my top went over my head. Her hands snaked around my body finding the clasp of my bra, undoing it with ease. Her cold hands kneaded both of my breasts before she broke the kiss and moved her full attention to them. First she moved her focus to my right boob, placing pepper kisses around my nipple before moving to my nipple itself. With her other hand she pinched my nip in between her fingertips. She then proceeded to switch her focus to my left boob and repeated the same thing.

Hastily, I pulled her top over her head before tossing it to the side of the bed and onto the floor. Without breaking eye contact I pushed her back so that she was now laying down with me hovering just inches above her. I could feel her hot breath against my neck yet it sent chilling goose bumps all over my body.

My eyes flickered down to where my hand was hovering, they then flickered back up to her eyes asking for consent. She nodded eagerly in response but that's not what I wanted.

"Use your words Minji." I said trying to be seductive, God I'm so shit at this.

"Yes." she said weakly.

"Tell me what you want Minji." I whispered into her ear.

"I- I want you to fuck me." she stuttered out.

"Good girl."

My hands started undoing the buckle on her belt then the button on her baggy jeans. Whilst I peppered kisses down her neck, occasionally leaving a mark. I tugged off her baggy jeans leaving them on my bedroom floor and leaving her in only her underwear, which just didn't quite cut it for me. I undid her bra and tossed it to the side, now all that was left between me and her was a thin piece of fabric.

I placed my middle finger on the thin fabric and started rubbing small circles. I connected my lips to her neck biting lightly on the soft skin of her neck then soothing it with my wet tongue, soft moans left her mouth. I then proceeded to plant kisses down her body leading to her core, I removed my finger from the outside of the fabric and pulled her thong down with both hands, leaving her fully exposed to me. I moved back slightly to take in the perfect view which was Kim Minji.

I lowered my head down to her centre. My lips then placed a gentle kiss on her clit. My tongue began circling her clit slowly before picking up the speed as I got more confident with Minji's moans of pleasure. I decided to gently place my finger at her entrance, teasing her slightly before pushing it inside of her slowly.

Minji's moans began to fill my room as I worked my way in and out of her, picking up the pace I went.

"M- M- more." Minji panted.

"More what Minji?" I asked against her clit.

"F- fingers."

I accepted her request and placed another finger in her small hole.

"I'm gonna..." she was cut off by another moan.

"You are going to what Minji?"

"I'm close." she panted.

I worked my fingers harder in and out of her as I felt her walls clamp around my two fingers. I gazed to see her face as she came undone in front of me.

She was beautiful.

I made my way back up to her face and gave her a chaste kiss on her lips.

Her breathing slowed down as she came down her thigh.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone look this beautiful before. The way her moans had filled my room was like music to my ears.

We lay in my bed for a while just collecting ourselves after the moment we had just shared together. It was peaceful before my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked through the phone.

"I hope you're happy with your choices and missing out on what you could've had." cried Danielle down the phone, does this bitch ever leave me alone?

I hung up before she could say anything else.

"Who was that?" asked Minji wearily.

"No one."

                   ________________________

A/N

OKAY GUYS HEAR ME OUT I CAN EXPLAIN. ISTG kpopstan4everbtc WROTE THIS CHAPTER AND SAVED IT IN MY DRAFTS SO I JS UPLOADED IT. I DIDN'T WRITE ANY OF THIS.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter<3.