Chapter 15:

Haerin's POV:

"I love you."

Did she just? Did she just say what I think she said? I turned around to face her, only to find that she was already fast asleep. Did she know what she just said? It was the drugs right?

Definitely the drugs.

I soon drifted into sleep as her breathing became a steady beat, almost like a lullaby.

***

I felt Minji stir against my neck, tickling me with her hot breath.

"Morning." she mumbled tiredly.

"Morning, Baby." I said as I turned around to see her face. "Are you alright after last night?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?"

"Oh umm no reason." I said just before I gave her a chaste kiss.

For the rest of the day all I could think about were those three words 'I love you'. I mean what even is love? It could mean anything, or nothing. Love is a socially constructed entity that has changed and developed its role in society over time. I have never really believed in love before but because of her, now I do. I have never felt the way I feel when I'm with her, even when I was with Niki.

People describe love as a deep connection with someone which is more than just physical, it's emotional. They describe it as a magical sensation that you feel with someone, my someone is Minji.

But I don't know if I love her in the same way she loves me. I love her but I don't know if I'm in love with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji's POV:

My head still aches from last night, but I remember everything. Oh God, I'm such an idiot. What do I even do now. We aren't even in a relationship. You know what, I'm just gonna pretend that I don't remember.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" I responded, knowing exactly why.

"Oh umm no reason." She said giving me a quick peck on the lips.

I went home after about an hour, the whole time I was there it was like we had been engufled in a mist of awkwardness.

I later decided to tell Hanni about the whole situation because I could not deal with it all by myself.

She finally picked up after two calls.

"You know I hate phone calls, what do you want?" she asked sarcastically.

"I told her that I love her." I blurted out, not being able to hold it in any longer.

"YOU DID WHAT?" she screamed down the phone.

"Yeah I know, you don't have to shout but what do I do now?"

"Well did she say it back?"

She didn't say it back.

"Umm no." I answered in a shaky voice.

Why didn't she say it back?

"Maybe she thought that it was because you were drunk and on molly so she thought that you were just saying it for the sake of it?" she said trying to sound reasonable.

"Yeah probably, bye." And with that I hung up.

***

I haven't spoken to Haerin in a week and I'm starting to get worried, like yes I see her in school but it's not the same, I think she's avoiding me.

Me: Heyyy y r u avoiding me???

Haerin: I'm not I have just been busy. Come over this weekend.

Me: Okay :)))

I'm not exactly sure how this weekend  is going to go. I mean I'm excited but also nervous.

***

Once again I found myself standing outside her house, waiting to see her. My hand reaches for the door bell slowly but before my finger even presses the button the door swings open.

"Oh hi." I said awkwardly.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs into her bedroom.

Damn déjà vu much. Except things didn't go the same way as it did last time, what a shame.

"Umm what was all of that about?" I asked panting, I need to work out more, those stairs almost killed me.

"Shhh be quiet, my parents are home."

"Okay?" I asked confused.

"I'm not allowed to have people in my room."

"Didn't you just drag me up here?" I said trying to be a smart ass.

"Well yeah but I need to talk to you."

Ahhhhhhh, fuck.

"When I say talk I mean more of ask you a question," she continued, "I wanted to do it in a really sweet and romantic way but I can't really wait any longer." she took a deep breath, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Oh. My. God.

"Yes. Yes. Yes" I said in between kisses.

"Hmmm, just remember that my- my parents are in the next room." she stuttered as I kissed her neck.

"Be quiet then." I mumbled against her neck.

My hands made their way down to the buckle of her belt and undid it before moving my nimble fingers to her clit, making her release a moan which she tried to hold back by biting her bottom lip. I moved my fingers through her already wet folds to her core, going in with two fingers straight away. She released a loud moan in response.

"Shhh be quiet, your parents are in the next room remember?" I said with a smirk.

"Haerin, what was that?" someone shouted, I'm assuming her dad.

"Err n- nothing." She shouted back, trying her hardest to be discreet.

Her breaths began to get heavy and faster and I could tell that she was getting close.

"I- I'm going-" she cut herself off with another moan of pleasure.

"Shh, show don't tell." I whispered into her ear.

"Minji!" she moaned loudly.

Ahhhh, shit.

"Haerin, I'm coming in." said her dad from the other side of the door.

I quickly scurried into her bathroom, trying to breathe as quiet as I could.

"Oh umm hi dad." I heard her say from outside.

"Sorry, I just came in to check on you, I thought that there was that Niki person in here." he said with a booming voice.

"Oh no Daddy, I told you that we broke up."

"I know Haerin, I was just making sure."

Then the door closed. That was close. The handle to the bathroom slowly turned, please be Haerin.

"I'm so sorry." she said as she embraced me in a tight hug.

"It's fine." she gave me a questioning look, "honestly I enjoyed the adrenaline."

She rolled her eyes.

              __________________________

A/N

I'm sorry for not updating but I've just been really busy with school and projects and exams.

Plus I'm working at a part-time job so it's harder.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter<3.