Chapter 5

After the whole escapade, another week had passed. It was time for Suk-Chin to pick Min-Jun up for school. When he arrived, he was told that Min-Jun had already left.

"He left early again this week?! Woah that punk, he just loves when I waste my time doesn't he?" Suk-Chin thought to himself before driving off.

After arriving at school late as usual, Suk-Chin saw that Min-Jun wasn't at their usual seats, but instead, he was at the same seat where he saw him last week.

"This is so out of character for him; it's giving me the chills," Suk-Chin thought while heading towards Min-Jun.
He took a seat next to Min-Jun, who didn't even acknowledge his presence. After sitting there for a while and taking glances at Min-Jun, he finally spoke up.

"Are you going to be doing this every week?"

"Shhhhh, and listen." responded Min-Jun.

"Min, have you not been feeling well these past few weeks? Should I call a doctor or should I be your personal nurse?" Suk-Chin asked while staring.

The annoyed Min-Jun just ignored Suk-Chin while continuing to focus on the lesson.

"Look at this punk - he thinks he's slick," thought Suk-Chin as he glanced at the exchange students. "Time to see what is so special about these girls." Suk-Chin continued to scheme throughout the entire lesson, staring at Min-Jun taking glances at the exchange students.

"What's the matter? I can feel your burdensome eyes weighing down on me," said Min-Jun.

As Suk-Chin was about to answer, the lesson came to an end. Min-Jun then stood to his feet and walked towards the girls before they had a chance to leave. Suk-Chin, who saw what was taking place, was taken aback.

"Wow, this punk is so rude. I'm more shocked that he's voluntarily talking to them on his own."

As Shanice and Alexis were packing up to leave, Shanice saw Min-Jun walking towards them.

"Lexy, look deh" said Shanice as she nudged Alexis and pointed with her lips. "A weh him a go? A wah him want?" She observed suspiciously.

"Shawty, be nice" responded Alexis.

"Hello" said Min-Jun. Shanice rolled her eyes.

"Hi" responded Alexis, elbowing Shanice.

"Have you been having any trouble around the school??"

"Not rea......" Alexis started to respond, but was cut off by Shanice.

"We are quite alright as you can see. Now if you will excuse us, we have to leave." She dragged Alexis away.

"Ouch" said Suk-Chin, walking up and placing an arm on Min-Jun's shoulder.

"That was a bit cold. I guess not everyone is swayed by your charms."

Min-Jun, being irritated by Suk-Chin's teasing, shook him off and walked away. Suk-Chin stood there grinning with excitement.

"Well, let the investigation begin!"

Three days had passed since Suk-Chin began his investigation. He kept a close eye on the girls. If the girls went to the library, he pretended to go to the library too. If they went to buy food, he went too. He did all this without Min-Jun knowing.

"I haven't seen any sight of the girls today. I wonder if they don't have any classes today?" Suk-Chin thought to himself while heading back to his class from the bathroom. "What's gotten Min so interested in them anyway. They just seem like normal girls." He turned the corner.