Chapter 6

It was the weekend, just a day after the escapade with the exchange students.

"This is so annoying", said Min-Jun as he tossed and turned in bed, obviously irritated by having a restless night.

He turned to look at his phone and saw that it was only 6 AM. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling, with his eyes as dark as those of a raccoon. He then dialled Suk-Chin. "Hey, be here in 10 minutes."

"Do you know what time it is?" responded Suk-Chin groggily, as he was obviously still asleep.

"I don't care", said Min-Jun, hanging up the phone.

He got up and went to take a shower. Entering the bathroom, he undressed with little to no effort and entered the shower. Even though he wasn't an athlete, Min-Jun looked like one. He had a slim figure with toned abs, broad shoulders, and not to mention, a height to die for. He could become a model if he wanted to. He turned the facet on, allowing the water to beat down on his head and trickle down his body.

"Why did I do that?" he thought to himself, as he allowed the water to fall on his face.
After finishing his shower, Min-Jun wrapped a towel around his waist and entered the room.

"AAAAAHHHH!"
He screamed as he was met with what seemed to be a walking corpse.

"Why are you so loud? Argh." Suk-Chin was clearly displeased with his early awakening.

"Why are you in my room looking like an ugly lifeless corpse?!"

"Why did you call me over here so early?" Suk-Chin asked, with a sullen look.

The still-petrified Min-Jun suggested that they have something to eat before delving into their discussion. Both headed to the kitchen, where Min-Jun prepared breakfast for them both. After they finished eating, they headed back to the room.

"So, what you are saying is that the reason Shanice grabbed you was because you kept following them around non-stop... I really should have just watched her peel your skin off," Min-Jun mused.

"I think she overreacted," said the pouting Suk-Chin.

*WHACK* Min-Jun smacked Suk-Chin in the head.

"What did you do that for?!"

"You really are hopeless," replied

Min-Jun as he looked at Suk-Chin while shaking his head. He then pulled out a whiteboard and a marker.

"Because of your idiocy, we now need to find ways to apologise and make it up to the girls."

"I don't see why we have to make it up to them. I don't see why you are so interested in them either. The really short one is rude and scary," grumbled Suk-Chin.

"What was that?" asked Min-Jun.

Suk-Chin looked up and shook his head. "It's nothing. Haha." He took the marker from Min-Jun and wrote:

1. A normal apology.
"When we see them, we will bow our heads and tell them how sorry we are."
The following week after class was dismissed, Min-Jun and Suk-Chin confronted the girls. "We apologise for our rude behaviour. I hope you can forgive us." They bowed their heads down. They heard no response from any of the girls. They looked up to see that there was no one there; the girls had walked off.

"Why dem still a talk to wi?" asked Shanice as she and Alexis walked off.
Whispers could be heard coming from the other students who saw everything that was taking place. After realizing that the girls were no longer there, Min-Jun and Suk-Chin rose their heads. "Well, that didn't work," said Suk-Chin.