chapter 2

Chaos

problems

wickedness

"Let's see what we have here" he shouts and laughs. The one and only Alejandro Morales.

''get out of my way'' I answer him furiously

"Wild, I like it"

"fuck you"

I try to leave but a boy catches my attention. He is tall with carefully cut brown hair, he is muscular, he wears a black leather jacket, and glasses so I didn't pay attention to his front side. He was sitting in the office of Mr. Gale.A punch landed in my face 

''Ouch that hurt'' I say turning to look at her, Camilla Saunders [alejandro's girlfriend].

fucking hell

I start laughing like hysterics, she looks at me with a confused expression. Since this is what she wants, this is what she will have. I run over her, I kick her hard in the face.

"BOTH IN THE OFFICE NOW!" shouts the headmaster, I look indignantly at the 60-year-old man who is looking at us while he has changed fifty colors with our bullshits. He runs to the doctor's office to bring ice and I look at Camilla laughing and I look up at her my middle finger

I walk into the office and see the mysterious boy at his library desk looking at the books.

"You like books huh," I say with a raised eyebrow as i walked near him

"You can say it like that" he says and turns

WHAT

WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?

he looks into my eyes and closes a book he was holding.

''Sofia?''APOLLO MARTINEZ, the kid who helped me with my leg, the kid who looked for me, the new kid in town, HOW DID I FORGET. he's new.

A:''wha-''

H:''Mrs. Perez, have you already met our new student''

S:''WHO?''

A:''Why do you look so surprised, what did you think I was doing here mi amor''

H:''Well, since you know each other, I want you to show him our school and socialize, he told me he is also very good at kickboxing, so you could also show him the gym and the ring so that he can make a registration for the competitions''

S: "but I don't-"

A:''I'm sure, sir, that she will do a very good job'' he says and winks at me

S: ''stop it idiot'' I muttered and shake his hand

G: "Well, since you're going to help the school, I'll get you out of the scene with Camilla."

I thank him and leave with Apollo. As soon as we leave I ask him to give me the paper with the code and the number of his locker,he gives them to me and laughs.

''what is funny''

"nothing nothing" he says and I try to find his locker. He leaves his things and notices a text that was written with an indelible marker

''everything happens for a reason''. He reads it aloud and looks at me, why is he looking at me?

A:"Why don't you answer my messages? Why are you avoiding me?"

S:"hmm come to think of it, I don't know you right?"

A:"It's time for you to get to know me then"

**ΤΙΜΕ SKIP**

Finally summer!!This was the best and the worst month at the same time.Apollo and I have been really close lately but he is acting strange since the day of ethnicity.I was handing bracelets for every person that was from Spain including me and him.When i handed the bracelet he looked me deep into my eyes,grabbed the bracelet and left leaving me confused.By the way this summer I have to collect letters of recommendation from my teachers, do volunteer work, some writing assignments. I'm on the plane to London with the "travel is everything". It's a group where you go on a trip to a country and learn everything. about their religion, their way of life, their language and their history. It offers you a lot, you get in touch with a lot of people as you learn new things.When you come back from the trip you have to write an essay about everyhting you've learn about the country.

''is this seat taken?''asks a girl with blonde curly long hair and green eyes.

''no no'' she sits down and lets her bag fall between her legs. She takes out a book, not just any book.''twisted love'' damn she has taste.

"Nice book" I say and he looks at me smiling

"have you read it"

"a hundred times"

Her name is Alyssa, and her father works in Spain, where I also live. We immediately became friends, and since we were going to the same destination, we got off the plane together. By luck, we are in the same hotel, she is also a volunteer for stray puppies and cats. I go to the reception and leave my things there.

"Miss Perez, your partner is already there,you're late"

partner??she would probably make a mistake.i don't have one.Everytime i do the traveling by myself.

I go up in the elevator and find a cart outside my room that says "Spanish students". I enter the room and see a suit hanging in the closet. I take the lamp to hit the one in my room and go into the bathroom .Water is heard. I pull the curtain .APOLLO?? DAMN MERCY? WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? AGAIN? Before I realized what I was doing I looked him up and down and screamed.

"damn stop screaming"he groaned with a heavy voice.

"sorry, forgive me" I ran out.I panicked.I had a mini panic attack.

He came out and put on the bathrobe.He saw my situation and run to me
"Breathe love."he said caressing my back.I tried to match my breath with his.I was okay.First time i didn't faint.First time i didn't have someone.

"tell me now, what are you doing here?"i told him staring at his lips that where wet.His hair was also wet and his looked fine as hell.

''hmm,volunteering? I always did''

I'm really going crazy now

"some mistake must have been made"

"no mistake love"he said smirking.Im with a stranger in the room.This is not happening.

"Shut up, I'm calling the reception"

I talked many times but nothing, I will have to stay with him.They don't have any other rooms for volunteers.

"I'll accept to stay here, but there's only one bed"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO LOVES!!NEW CHAPTER AFTER A LONG LONG LONG TIME