chapter 29

''What do you mean''

"You are not Apollo's cousin."

''WHAT''

YEAH MAN

FINALLY

"You are not the granddaughter of Ares, you are Elijah's"

"But-thats nonsense.You're lying.Be for real one time."

"Im for real my love "

Without telling her anything, I left far away to tell Apollo the news.

I enter the house and call him, I go to the door of his room and enter.I run up to him.
"APOLLO"he looks terrified and scared by my appearance.
"calm down.What happened?"
"I-uh...i mean we-..i uh.."i struggled catching ny breath and i panicked
"You what?" He looks at me confused and puzzled.I touch his cheek and im burning down.

getting up.time for show

"Okay Apollo, we're not cousins just so you know" i I threw up the bomb and he wanted a few seconds to realize what i just said.

"What do you mean we're not cousins? I think my mother was clear?"He looked annoyed

''I am not the granddaughter of Ares.My grandmother was with another man."i stare at those green eyes.He brings me close to him.
"Are you lying my  girl?" He says
"no.Apollo no I'm not" i closed the inches between us with a deep possessive kiss.He looks so desperate and hungry.
"I've missed you.Did i tell you that?" He smiles..
"I've missed you too my boy" I kissed back.He brought his hand on my back of my neck.He was stroking my hair and he loved the feeling of my taste.He had big lips so everything was perfect.He was Dominant and angry.He pushed me against the wall.
"You're mine now" he said ready to get put pf breath
"You have to win me first Martinez" i winked at him playfully.
"challenge accepted"he touched my shirt and slightly begin to take it off.He looked at me for permission.
I nodded and he continued.I was on my bras and he was shirtless.
"Apollo"
"Yes love" he said looking deeply in my eyes
"You started to win " i said trying to catch my breath
"Believe me love i have won already"
Ah that nickname :)
I kissed his neck passionately and he tilted his head back.
Everything is on fire.
There were mists on the windows from our hot and sharp breaths. The room began to fill with heat and sweat. I looked into his eyes and felt love .
(Time skip)
We were cuddling now .
"date night tomorrow?At the restaurant?Fancy one?"he asked smiling at me..
"Yes sure." I smiled back as he looked at a scar in my belly.Oh no The big hole.His eyes widened and he pulled back the sheets so he could see better.His smile slightly disappeared and his face was now sincered and serious.If looks could kill he was now probably in jail.He took a deep breath.
"Who?" He asked sharply
"What do you mean Apollo?" I asked puzzled
"Who did this to you?" He asked pointing at my big belly scar.
"Apollo no one did this." I lowered my head in the memory of its making
"Come one Sofia.Dont play dumbass with me.I know someone did this.Tell me who.NOW." he looked angry.Very angry.
"Apollo no one.Can we-"
"You not getting out of here if i don't get an answer" he said now looking at my eyes.He caressed my scar kissing my belly around.
"Okay then...My father....He tried to...to touch me" i said lowering my head and trying to get away from his questions.
"touch you?Sexually?" He said and his veins were highlighted now.He was clearly aggressive but he didn't want to scare me.
"Yes." I look away trying to hold my tears.
"love..im sorry" he said and opened his arms for a hug.
"No reason to be.Im okay"
I started remembering all those worthless and terrible memories from that night.He disgusted me.My blood was rushing through my veins.I could hear Apollo's heartbeat getting harder and faster.I teared up.
"love..no.no.no.no.no don't cry okay?" He said wiping away my tears and cupping my face.
"He is dead..calm down" he looked at me with shine eyes.His was emerald green and mine was a boring brown.I didn't know what he found amusing in me.Im just a normal, ordinary girl.Not something special.Not something different.He was getting more down.He stopped at my belly and kissed the big scar.
"Am i hurting you love?" He said looking at me worriedly
"No.keep going" i said and his look calmed down as a smild appeared in his face.He drew stars around my scars.Like the Taylor's song.He was a secret swiftie?He is so Lana coded I don't think he is a swiftie.He hugged my waist and kissed my scar one more time.He took off my clothes and help me put on my pajamas.He was admiring me and my body.
"Have i told you that you are a goddess?" He said looking up and down.i giggled happily.
"How can someone hurt a pretty girl like you my love?" He said running his hands on my shoulders from the back.
"You are mine.And only Mine." He said aggressively looking at me through the mirror.
"When i get the chance to lay my hands on you....."
He said and kissed my side of my backneck.
"I'll show you all who your man is" he said making me giggle even more.
"You laughing love?im trying to express some feelings here as you can see" he said seriously trying to tease me.He let out a loud laugh.
"My love.I want to hear that laugh.Its my favourite sound" he is still behind me.He hugs my neck with his big arm and he kisses me on the cheek.He touches my waist and i tackled.i turned and faced him.
"Apollo" he looked at me quickly when he heard his name.
"Let me hear it again from your beautiful mouth" he said now looking nervous
"Apollo" i said more loudly.At the heard of his name he pushed me against the wall.He locked me between his hands.
"You nervous Martinez?" I said making him blush.His face rednedd.He was like a tomato.
"Now blushing too?" He tried to hide his face.
"Im not blushing" he said sincerely.He was trying to control himself.
"Apollo i can see it grow more" i said making him blush even more.
"I didn't blush.This is nonsense" he said backing away.
"Are you sure?" I said touching his chin
"Eyes up here" i told him looking deeply in his green treely eyes.
"You can't stop blushing?" He looked at me annoyed.
"Shut up Sofia." He said smiling
"What if im blushing?What if you make.me nervous" he said the last part whisperly.
"Then we have to do something for it"