chapter 4

We were in Apollo's Lamborghini and we had very loud music. He opened the back of the car making the cold and strong wind to blow my hair. I was enjoying it and laughing. Apollo looked me deep in the eyes and laughed too. As soon as we arrived in the restaurant, Apollo grabbed me by the shoulders and made me sit down .

"We need to say a few things before we go in."

''such as?''

"Like I'll grab your waist and maybe kiss you once in a while so don't roll your eyes or shout like you usually do."

''you know that this is not true'' I say raising my voice, damn I really shout. He raises his eyebrow and laughs. I hit him playfully and he goes out. He opens the door for me and I go out. My pulse has exceeded the limit. He reaches out his hand and grabs me pulling me towards him. He holds me tight and as soon as we get inside he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

ha, that was good

As soon as we find the table, I look  three big gentlemen with glasses and suits, 2 fancy guys with colorful suits and a boy with blond hair and blue eyes.

"Good evening to our dear colleagues, students and team," says a gentleman with a smile from ear to ear.

''Hello, thanks for the invitation'' I say shaking hands with everyone. As soon as I reached the young boy I felt something strange. I started to get dizzy and Apollo noticed it, he ran to me

''are you ok love?'' he says with a worried look

"yes I'm fine" I answer and look at him, he looks but not me.. He looks at the boy behind me with a death stare that would kill you just by looking at it. I felt a bit uncomfortable. I cupped his cheek and brought him close 

"Don't you dare make a scene" I tell him and his eyes are burning with anger. He just nodded and pulled the chair for me to sit down. We ate, drank and made an agreement for a free tour of all of London, we just had to watch courses 2 weeks at the university.

While we were eating we talked about me and Brad since Apollo is the leader of our team we talked about the two members. Me and Brad.

"Brad Rossi, first in public relations [PR]" everyone looked at the blonde guy ,smiling and clapping their hands including me except Apollo who looks at him wildly

''And Sofia? Will she work with Brad?''says a professor

"Let's leave this pretty face for me, shall we?" Apollo answers and everyone laughs. I look at him, he looks at me and grabs me by the shoulder and kisses me on the cheek

 As we were leaving they said goodbye and I stretched out my hand to shake Brad's hand as soon as I shook him my whole hand started to bleed.

"what did you do to her motherfucker" growls Apollo. He punches him and he falls down.

 All black

Black

unhappiness

misery

voices

I opened my eyes and I was in a room. As soon as I regained my senses I realized that it was the hotel room. But what happened? How did I get here? Did I hit? Did I faint? Suddenly I felt a weight in my stomach, a head. Apollo?

"Apollo?" I whisper

''SOFIA?'' he says and stands up loudly

"Are you okay? Do you want me to get you anything? Do you want me to leave the room? Do you want to scream at me if it makes you feel better? Do you want me to sleep on the floor? What do you want-" I cut him off

"calm down calm down"i answered his stressed questions.

"I want to know what happened"

''This bastard did something to you and your hand is injured,'' he says, keeping his cool.

"Brad? Did he cause this to me?"

"Yes, just thinking that he hurt you makes me want to go kick his ass."

"Calm down" I say and insensibly grab his hand. It is covered in blood while mine is tied and cleaned. Apollo is generally very organized and clean. Why did he leave it like that? I lie down and look at him

''Thank you very much ''

''for what ?''I don't answer, I just point at the hand and he nods smiling. He has already spread sheets and blankets on the couch to sleep.

"Em Apollo, who are these for?"

"For me, I don't want to bother you"

"Okay, I'll be alone then, injured, with no one next to me to keep me company, if I need something I'll just get up and get it and let it hurt" I hit him in the weak spot.He cares.

"Just ask for it love, you don't need to try to change my mind"

"come here" he laughs loudly. He carefully comes to me and lies down on the edge. He almost fell down. I pull him from the middle and he turns and looks at me

"Good night my love" he says and turns from the other side smirking.I don't know him but i feel pretty safe with him.