chapter 27

''Darling im not talking about his father.....''Confused, I got stuck in my mind, why is she talking. I haven't understood. The pupils of my eyes were looking at my grandmother's movements and at her eyes that were shining with happiness to see me.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her. She grabs my hand and I feel a cold on the inside of my palm. Her hands were freezing more and more. Her look was full of upset but love.

''Look honey...'' she lets go of my hand and turns her back to me as I followed her figure.

"sometimes things are not what they seem" she says and takes a deep breath

"sometimes people are not what they seem" she looks me in the eyes and my hand freezes even more.

"The people in my life. Hard part. I sat down to count them. Those who came to stay. Those who left before they became my friends. The common ones, the strangers. The very personal ones. Those who left a mark. Whom the darkness took and then you tell me that I can't tell who's lying and who's not? You know what I've been through in life mine since you died?'' I tell her and a tear falls on my warm cheek

''Darling I know, I was here the whole time'' I look at her with joy and half at the same time.

''My time is up, draw your conclusions and as soon as you find the problem and solve it, come again'' She abruptly lets go of my hand and a black flame comes out from behind her and surrounds her. It disappears into the void and I'm still looking at the point where it left. I feel a shiver on my skin. I feel my blood rushing. I hear it. A hand distracted me.

"AAHHHH" I jump in the air and turn around and face the two dickheads who were looking at me as if they had seen a ghost.

''You scared me'' I say to Hermes who had his hand on my shoulder. They both looked at me curiously.

''You have something in-'' Hermes says and points to my nose. I touch my nose and see blood on my fingers.

All black

A mess in my mind and my senses

************

I woke up in a bed full of feathers. Days have passed since the incident with my grandmother. Today is one of the most important agreements and collaborations of Apollo. We will go to his ancestral home in Russia. We got into the cars and started. His cars for this specific mission have a smart strategy.

The 1st car consists of muscular men with the best weapons of the time.

The 2nd car has the leader i.e. Apollo and only one co-passenger of his choice.

3rd car Axel with Eliza

and then we are covered by another 12 cars with the best men in the world.

From the moment we went to attack the old head of the Mafia of the whole world, we are obliged to be suspicious of everything. As soon as we arrived in Moscow, we got off and we are right in front of Bill's mansion.

"Ready?" says Apollo who appeared next to my ear out of nowhere

"Ready" I say with confidence and knock on the door with my foot. We wore scarves and coats so you can't see who's coming in.

We knocked on the inner door and a young housekeeper opens.

''Could I help you with anything?'' she says in her small voice.

"We want to see Mr. Martinez" I say while she looks at us desperately after my answer.

''he can't-'' she says but something stops her

"Lolita, let my son and his wife pass through," says a heavy voice from behind.

Bill.

He understood us, apparently