chapter 22

"A traitor is everyone who does not agree with me

"A traitor is everyone who does not agree with me." ― George III

I turn my head and see a handsome man in a black shirt with two buttons open. No jacket.

"Yeah yeah" I say and turn my head back to Brad. Apollo comes with heavy steps and every step scares me more and more.

"What shall I do with you?" he says and addresses his brother. Brad stares blankly at him. No emotion. No apologies. No forgiveness. With no remorse. No begging.

"Sweetie, what do you say? Should we kill him?" he says but doesn't look at me.

I'm thinking about it

An entire life depends on one answer from me

I do not know

''no'' I reply coldly. He turns his gaze sharply on me. Brad's face lights up but he doesn't smile.

"What do you mean no?" Apollo asks me

''I want to see how his behavior develops in the meantime and then we'll see'' Apollo just nods and hugs me. He leaves and leaves me with the prisoner. He sits down in despair and looks down at his knees.

"Why did you say no?"

"Hermes, I think we've been through a lot together. I wouldn't want a person to die who could tell me what happened in my past."

"Magic doesn't work here" he says and I get confused

"Where does this go now?"

''You will understand''

I'm left with an empty head

"Leave now and don't come back if you don't have an answer for what I told you." I nod and go to leave.

"Hey Sofia, don't tell Apollo," he says

Obviously I'll tell Apollo. I nod again at the lies and climb up. A hand grabs me and pins me to the wall.

"Did I tell you how much I missed you?" Apollo says and kisses me.This kiss is different. It is aggressive and possessive. Like I took something from him and he's trying to take it back. He brings me to him and wraps my legs around him. He goes up the stairs and continues the kiss. As soon as he enters the room he throws me straight on the bed and locks the door. He lays me back down and he continues to kiss me. He slowly and excruciatingly unbuttons his shirt. It reveals his perfectly formed abs and I just stared at them.I giggle

"You still haven't seen anything my love" he is driving me crazy. He comes from above me and places his two strong hands next to my head. We just look at each other. Suddenly he gives me a smirk and his hand goes to my stomach.

''Shall we?'' he says and I just nod very strongly. He puts his hand in my blouse and takes it off.I stop him.

''Did i do something wrong?''he says confused  and takes his hands off me.