chapter 33

She froze.Her tears started again rolling down her cheeks.She didn't look at the dead body.She looked at me and the gun.I felt guilty.My mind was ready to explode by the way he talked to her but my heart was feeling guilty and sad.She came up to me and she put her hands on my cheeks. She looked at me sadly. In pain .I wrapped my arms around her and she sniffed.
"Its okay...shh" i said stroking her hair softly.They smelled great.Suddenly i feel a little weight in my leg.Little Gabby was trying to reach me.Sofia looked at her and smiled.
"why are you crying?" She said but none of us answered.
"Please do something.I don't want her to cry." She complained looking at me cute angrily.I gave a kiss to Sofia and Gabby clapped her hands.
"Marry her" she jumped.Sofia widened her eyes and picked up Gabby.I loved her.I loved the way she was treating my niece.I loved the way my niece treated her.Someone someday said that kids have sence and gut.She loved Sofia wiht her whole heart.She even had been mad at me for not kissing her.She loved us both.Gabby was our number #1 supporter.

..........
I hide the body.How dare he talking to a woman that way.MY woman.Is he serious? I got in the house and i faced her.
"Is everything okay? Where's Gabby?" I said looking around trying to find my niece.
"Shh.. She's sleeping" seh answered quietly looking away.I I knew right away that it wasn't good. It's not a little to watch your first love die, is it?
"Im going upstairs." She announced looking ready to cry.My arm immediately wrapped around hers.
"Stay" i confessed through my teeth watching her eyes looking at mine deeply.She didn't answer.She tried to get away from my touch but i pulled her onto me and i locked her in my arms.Her head was now in front of my neck.
"Let me go" she tapped her legs in the ground.
"Wasn't the opposite thing you were screaming last night?" I smirked but she wasn't looking.Her hesitation got away and she was now calm.I turned her so she could face me.
"Babe,are you mad at me?" I said stroking her hair.
"Was it fucking necessary to kill him?" She shouted-whispered.
"The five things i know to do is
Love you,pretect you,care for you
Kill for you and fuck you" i answered with a big smile on my face.
"You so cocky " Sofia confessed letting a sigh out.
"But you like that style.You knwo you like it".
"Oh please.Relax your ego you spoiled brat"
"Im not a spoiled brat,love.But spoil is the action that im doing to you" i answered confidently.

Sofia's Pov

I looked at his green emerald eyes magically.He looked angelic.I loved when we were flirting- fighting.It was our love language.We truly liked being cocky to each other.But he won every time.Look at those big inflatable
red lips.And that freckles.Oh fuck and those veins in his hands.Is he trying to drive me crazy?
"Do you hear me?" A voice said snapping me out of my slumber.
"Huh?" I was wondering what he asked.
"Um..yeah.. of course i hear you"
"Im sure.What did i said?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest in front.
"Oh come on" i answered complaining.
"You were seduced by your amazing boyfriend" he winked
"No.i wasn't"
LIE
Yeah im lying.okay?

He runs his hands at the end of his shirt and touches the fabric.

"So what If i take it off?" I gulped and looked directly at his shirt.
"Its okay.Im not like that craz-" i said but he took of his t-shirt revealing his well-built body.His arms were bigger than yesterday.His back was masterpiece.He had six pack and they were that well toned.

my eyes widen open and he laughed.I hid my face because i blushed.
"Not with me.Dont hide that blush with me" he said removing my hand from it.He cupped my cheek with his one hand and i smiled.His arm wrapped around my neck and he brought me close to him gifting me a heated hug.Once our bodies collapsed Apollo let out a heavy sight.He stroked my head lovely.
"Im so lucky to have you "