chapter 5

voices in my head

No, that's Apollo on the phone

someone is angry. I tried to hear something

"I told you Axel, I can't tell her anything yet" he says about me?

"She's not ready yet. She'll know when the time comes." I couldn't listen to any more of his nonsense and went out to get breakfast.

ALYSSA

"hey girl"

"Hi, how are you?"

"everything good, you?"

"The same, shall I tell you?"

''tell me what?''

"Last night you came back to the room with a boy, you see we have opposite rooms and I heard voices and came out"

"yes, it was Apollo, we have come together on a trip here for school"

''nice''

''when you say voices what do you mean?''

"just like he was crying, he didn't leave you for a moment from his embrace" I smiled at this thought

"Are you together or something?"

"No" Gross

''alrightt'' she says with a smirk

''what?''

''nothing, nothing''

Apollo went down and found the table.

"Hello love, is your hand okay? Do you want me to bring you something?"

"no, everything is fine"

"okay, I'm going to bring our program" he leaves and Alyssa tells me

"Love?That doesn't seem so friendly to me. He probably has feelings for you."

"Maybe, but it's only from his side"

''Are you sure''

''yes I am sure''

I AM NOT SURE FUCK.

He is so nice. But so aggressive many times. I don't know what to do. Let's be friends. That's enough for me. I go to find him and he announces that today we will spend our day at the university. We get into his car and get there.

''what do you say let's go?''

"let's go"

We enter side by side. Apollo wears a shirt with two open buttons and beige cargo pants. I wear a beige skirt and a shirt so that we are the same. A short gentleman approaches us.

"Good morning Spanish students, I'm the principal Atrot Beniers"

"I'm very happy, Apollo Martínez and from here my partner Sofia Perez"

"Perez? Do I know you somewhere? Do you know someone named John Perez?"

"yes, it's my father" I say and lower my head.Apollo noticed it and grabbed my hand.I looked at him and he smiled.

"Fantastic! Lena, please call the boy who will give the tour of the university"

"Actually it wasn't necessary" I say with a fake smile

''Mr. Martinez, Miss Perez, this is our honor student, Brad Rossi.''

WHO

the boy with the blond hair appears as a surprise behind the headmaster.

"Sofia we meet again, how's the hand?" he goes to hug me but Apollo steps in front

"Ah Aaron? Ares? Nah I think Apollo?"