chapter 14

*******

we are all together in the living room. With Malvolio.

"So how long have you guys been together?" I don't know what to say

''actually we are not together'' he laughs

"no way" he says and looks at me from top to bottom. Apollo gives him a half-envious look.

"Calm down you wild boy, I won't steal her from you"

I feel uncomfortable but Apollo and Axel are laughing. Where do they find the joke? I look at him menacingly and he stops. He looks at Axel and Malvolio, they burst out laughing again. I look at Eliza and we just look at them with questions. he pulls me on top of him.

"Laugh a little, you won't get hurt" he whispers to me

"you're being ridiculous"

"This is the purpose" he says and laughs. I laugh too. Im drank, we all drank. We got drunk. We laughed like idiots. I go to my room, stumbling. A hand on my waist pulls me

"No, no, no, today you will sleep somewhere else"

"I really don't have energy"

"Okay, since you don't want to..."

He picks up a climbing backpack from the floor, puts a pair of glasses inside and gives me the rest

"I'll go alone" he says and leaves

"Hey Apollo, where are you going?"

''come and you will see''

I put on a more comfortable and warm outfit and took a second backpack, added my glasses and we left.

We got into his car and I don't know where we were going. We stopped at a port. He takes out some strange keys that had my initials on them. Strange. It seems like it was engraved time. He goes to a big boat and opens it.

''it's yours?"

"The whole company is mine, love"

here's something I didn't know.

It was a big black boat with a ceiling and a basement. There were waiting candles waiting for us.

How romantic

how cringe

''are you serious ?''

"Very serious your majesty"

he's tired of drinking

"Let's not have another drink, you've already had enough"

he just nods and obeys me. The sun hasn't set yet.

He pulls out a sofa-bed, white with black pillows and motions for me to lie down and I lay down on his shoulders looking at him. Suddenly the sun started to fall. The sight was awesome. The company was awesome. He was awesome.

Evening.

"Sofia, let's go inside," he says, but I'm sleepy and I can't get up. He hugs me and takes me to bed.

silence

2

1

"Jaxon, let them paint us for the portrait," I say happily. I have this painting. He has it too.

************************* morning

I wake up in a mattress softer than silk. I am processing my dream. Apollo has made breakfast? How many talents bro. We sat, ate and went for a walk to all the beaches of Spain. The weather is great. We returned to the base. The house Apollo's is very big. He told me that he has work to see a little and to adapt to the house. I went to the basement. That's where all the secrets of the Martinezes are hidden. As soon as I went down I saw a chaos of furniture, boxes, vases, ceramics, etc. The eye he took me to a box that said on the outside "for when you were my biggest support". What could it mean. Before I could open the box, Apollo called me. I'll come again, I'll find out what's in there. Apollo told me he has a mission.

"Should I come too?"

"NO WAY" he says at the same time as Axel

"you will train and if you look good then you will come" he answers. He leaves. Oh how could he know. How could he know that I have been training all my life, without even knowing the reason. My father was forcing me and I couldn't say nothing about that. He justified it to me as a counterattack and resistance. But now I know. I know how to handle almost all the weapons of the mafia, I know how to defend myself, I know how to disarm the opponent and finally I know how to manipulate others. If only he knew. Now that he's gone, I'll go back to the basement. Locked. He got me, damn. I went up to my floor and started to explore him. All the cooks loved me very much, I was the girl who after so many years looked at the vicious and rude Apollo. But they know me a little time and they liked me for so long. I entered the kitchen and a familiar figure asks me

"Miss Ramona, would you like something to eat?"

middle name?

how?

"Ramona? Did you just say my middle name?"

"Excuse me, I meant Sofia" she says and I look at her somehow

"A few people called me that, I don't think you're one of them, I don't remember you" I say and feel that I made her sad. She lowers her head.

"I just want to tell you that Mr. Martinez loves you very much, remember that no matter what happens, he always loved you"

"I assume you're in charge in here?"

"yeah, kind of like that"

"I'm glad, I liked you" I say and leave. I run back and grab the black forest that was on the bench. She laughs and shakes her head. I go to the living room and try to see the ceiling. It's huge. It has four angels painted on it .Three with blond hair and one with brown hair. near and I see the measurement of the height of Apollo and Brad from when they were small. He has two other names.

I wonder who it could be. Apollo came back to me a while ago with blood on his arm. My eyes open wide and I run next to him.

"What happened to you again???" I shout

''I'm fine,'' he says calmly

"go lie down"

"I don't want to, I want to go together to the basement you were looking for at noon"

''I do not-''

"yes, you don't, put them away" he says and grabs my hand. We reach the door that says in small letters

''for the few and the good''. I didn't notice it before. He takes out a key with a strange design from his pocket. It has a grain on it. It opens and I go straight to the box I saw before. He was just sitting and looking at me. I open it and I find classified photos of Apollo with Brad. I get to the date of 2016. I see a familiar photo. Two boys and a girl. I don't remember. But it reminds me of something. So as I search I see another photo of the girl. Right below it I see a photo of me. I was 9 years old when it was taken. 

"Apollo what is this?"