chapter 30

*when i tell you put the song*

''i think we have to do something about this'' she said making me shiver.

''I agree''i whispered in her ear trying to take away a piece of her hair.Her brown  wavy hair fell on my shoulders.She looked at me with those brown deep eyes.She was possessing me.Treat me poorly girl.I loved her from teeth to toes.I loved her hair.I loved her eyes.I loved her lips.I loved her whole face.I loved her body.I loved her.I loved whole her.I couldn't imagine my life without her.She looked like an angel.

*put the song*

''Are you gonna stare at me like a drugman?'' she said as she broke down my fantasy thoughts.I felt my cheeks getting hot and red.She noticed my  cheeks and laughed.I felt embarassed.She knew my weak spot.She knew how to make me kneel.She knew.

''What is it Martinez?You will continue being red?You will explode'' she teased me making me feel annoyed.

''Shut up Sofia im not even blushing.look.'' i said rubbing my cheeks and trying to take off the red colour.She stared at me and touched my bare chest.

''Are you working up lately?'' she asked me giggling.Gosh i love that laugh.Its like she is wanting me to faint or something.When she laughs all my thoughts and my worries get away.She is my safe place.She is my home.Not my father.Not Axel.Not even my mother who was lying to me all these years.

''Love...''i lifted her chin up so that i make her look at me.

''Its all for you.Everything i do'' she smiled warmly.I just had to smile back.

''Tell me Apollo,do i make you nervous'' she whispered wrapping her legs around my belly and she fell into my upper body.She started kissing my neck leaving a trail of kisses till my torso.She smirked and did everything she wanted.My body was burning.She was good tho.Everytime her lips touched my sweaty and hot skin i let out a loud sound of delight.Her siren eyes looked at my 'trying not to finish' face.She laughed at me mockingly.

''What is it Martinez?You can't talk?'' i just nodded biting my under lip.She smiled and made me feel pleasurely.Suddenly i felt it coming.

''My love..''i said breathlessly

''I know''she said boldly  and and she back away.I let out a soft moan and she smiled.

I grabbed her shoulders and got on top of her

''You like teasing me love?'' i said trying to catch my breath.I had the control now.She didn't respond.

''You don't answer now?How's that come?'' i said running my fingertips in her body

''My turn now love''i said.

Her soft sounds motivated me to continue.Her face was sweaty.I was right.She was making me feel buterrflies.All that feelings.All that hotness.I couldn't even take my eyes off of her.After all the actions she climbed on my arms smiling.

''I love you'' she said.I hugged her neck making her understand that she is mine and only mine.I covered her bare body with a cold sheet making her tingle.She looked up at me.I let my head fall in the bedhead .I took the lighter and took a cigarette from my cigacase.I light it and took a sip.The room filled the room.Sofia looked at me worriedly.

''Want some?''i said handing her the cigarette.Her stare quickly turned into an annoyed and angry look.

''What is it my love?'' i asked her wrapping an arm on her shoulder

Sofia's Pov:

He lighted a cigarette.I don't like it.He is hurting himself.I hate when he tries to hurt himself.And also that smel.The hard smoke.My father's smell.

''Want some?''he told me pointing at the cigarette.I quickly filled my mind with angry thoughts.I was boiling from anger.

''What is it my love?'he asked and he tried to get closer to me.I removed his hand from my arm.He looked at me but this time his eyes was a darker shade of green.He looked pissed.I don't even care.No more Sofia if he'll continue do that.

''Can you stop please?'' i ran to the window to get some fresh air.He let the sheet fall from his body and he came behind me.He touched my shoulder running his fingers down my back.

''Why are you pissed?''he said coming down to my height and resting his head in my shoulder.I moved quickly and i was now facing him.He looked down at my face.

''Can you stop smoking?''i tod him boldly.He looked confused.

''Why?I thought you found it attractive''he said smirking

''No reason to smile''i said seriously.

''Come on love,its like a drug.I can't stop it for a stupid reason.''He said chuckling.He lifted me up to the window.

''Me?Can you stop it for me?''He was now annoyed.He thought i was trying to control him.He scoffed looking away.

''Am i a stupid reason?''i said bringing his chin back so his eyes met mine.

''No love...You are not''he responded sharply.

Apollo's Pov:

How dare-

Is she trying to control me?To make me do whatever she wants.

I get away from her.She calls my name.My mind tells me to ignore her but my heart when hears her calling me just melt.She came close to me and tried to get to my height to hug me.I got down and lifted her up.I still love her

''Im not trying to control you Apollo''she said trying to dissappear that boring stare from my face.

''Im trying to help you.This is not good.You're hurting yourself''she said hugging my neck.

''Love...You are right'' im said giving up on it.She's right.Im hurting myself .I hurt her too.I don't want to leave her alone.She wraps her legs around my waist and kisses my mouth.I brought her down to her height and pat her head.

''Remember,if i can't have you...''i said whispering to her ear.I touched her glutes and see widened her eyes.

''No one can''