chapter 21

"This place's about to blow"

think.

"Well, Eliza, take half of them and go this way, the rest with me." We split in two and go in different directions. I told her to warn others to be ready come inside when they see soldiers coming out.It's a big camp with barbed wire around it. There was no way to get in. What would Apollo do? He'd think smart. I open my big leather bag and take out a pair of military clothes. some such case. I put my clothes and a hat down that is over my eyes so that they cannot be seen. I walk slowly, every step more anxiety. Each step more fear. I reach the gate. It is a huge white door with red and blue details in the shape of a rhombus. There stand two muscular men with big guns in their hands. They come near me. I cough and make my voice heavier to sound like a man.

"We want to see Mr. Brad" I say and he takes off his sunglasses. He looks me up and down.

"area identity?" he says and I freeze. I'm doing what I'm looking for while he unlocks the gate. He looks at me. I look at him.

"It's somewhere in between" I say and continue to fake search. This indignant guy pulls my bag and searches. My chance. I run in. I pack my backpack and send him kisses

"Send love to your wife beloved" I say and run more. I enter a building. I lock it. A bunch of soldiers try to unlock it. I hold the door. It's ready to break. I run up some wooden steps and break a window for distraction. I hide in a closet. Many sounds are heard. Footsteps, gunshots. I close my mouth so that even my breathing is not heard.

"Turn around, she escaped, quickly to the back yard" they all run out. I come out of my hiding place and try to observe this room. It reminds me of something. This room in comparison. I leave the room and see a carpeted hallway. In there were photos of Apollo's family on the walls. Suddenly a door opens behind me

"Let's see what someone can find in his house" he says and pulls me inside

''Nothing special Hermes'' I say with a bitchy look

"How did you call me?" he says and raises his eyebrow

"Hermes, isn't that what they call you?" I say and cross my arms.

"How? I mean how-"

"I know everything, so shut up and let's talk" I motion for him to sit down. I am sitting cross-legged and looking at him

"Will you do me a favor, sit down? I have a very full schedule and I'm very busy," I say ironically. He laughs.

''So what did you want us to say?''

''How are you?''

"Are you kidding me Perez?"

"No, I just want to know how you are."

"im fine i guess" I go near him.

''Hermes, I know we were friends'' I say and look at him with a wicked expression.He tried to hug me but i pulled.