chapter 18

"Apollo?" I say and look at him. He's crying, shaking, crying excessively. I've never seen him like this. I've never seen anyone like this. I'm sad. I go near him and sit next to him. He can't take proper breaths.

"Apollo, calm down" I say and take his hand. He looks at me and cries more. I don't think of anything else and I close him in my hug. Chaos. The crying slowly stops.

"Tell me now, what happened?" He looks at me with red eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Sofia, I want to tell you something very important"

"Tell me," I answer, still annoyed by his lies.

"My full name is Apollo Jaxon Martinez Gonzalez"

''WHAT;WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT''

EVERYTHING AROUND ME DISSOLVES

everything falls apart

one human

no you know, the one I loved AGAIN

he is the one I loved first.

The person who first made me feel this way is standing in front of me when I thought it was someone else.

"I have nothing to say, I want more explanations" I say and he nods

''Sofia, Martinez is my mother's last name, Bill is Carlos Gonzalez and Brad is Hermes''

''HERMES?"

"Impossible huh? How could this little angel become an insufferable bastard who betrays his brother" he says

"Well, there's a reason why all these things happen. But why don't I remember them?"

"Difficult question, Sofia, it will take someone dying at my hands for you to remember"

''i mean who?''

''your father''

"But what does he have to do with it?"

"he's a heretic, he cursed a stone you hit and you don't remember anything now"

''So I knew you that long?''He picks up the painting from the floor

"Look, look how happy we are, if Kitters hadn't happened everything would be fine now"

''What is this?''

"It was better to say, I disappeared and disbanded them. They were a group of 4 leaders who conspired against us"

"And who are they? What do they have to do with me?"

"It is because your sister is in there, your father, my father and Brad"

"What did we do to them and they did this?"

"When my father gave me the mafia, things at that time were terrible. As soon as I took the king's throne, I felt stronger. My father saw that I could do better than anyone else and he felt bad that I did more things than him. ''I mean for him to continue

"So make this brotherhood and try to kill me"

''Others?''

"I never had a relationship with your sister, she always wanted me but I didn't give her any importance, I wanted you, so since then she didn't like you"

"But she said that you fucked"

"Bullshit"

I understand everything now

anger, nervousness, jealousy for a boy

selfish bitch

"And now you come in, your father erased your memory because he kicked your sister out of the house. He wanted to erase your sister from your memory but accidentally erased us too"