I Couldn't Believe It (Part 2)

Oh and you see the picture of the tree, well that was taken in Mexico and there were chickens and roosters (Cocks) everywhere!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He tilted his head and looked at Caesar for a answer. Caesar's face didn't look fazed at all. D-Did he find another mate? Oh my god, he did didn't he. "Mother can you put me down now?" Sky stared at his brother than to me. "Is that your mother Haze?" I let go of Haze as he jumped from my arms and onto the floor. Haze shook his head. "That's our mother Sky...she just looks different from us."  Haze signed slowly to make sure that Sky understood him correctly. "Where has she been then?" I wasn't really sure if Haze really knew the truth as to why I was gone for so long. But everyone else did. Blue Eyes will probably remember me. I wonder how he turned out, maybe like Caesar. There was a long silence and no movement for a while until I broke the long silence. "So where's Blue Eyes Caesar?" Caesar shut his eyes and looked away from me. Where did he go? I smiled softly. "Where is he Caesar?" His eyes continued to avoid mine. My smile slowly faded away. "Where did he go?" He finally looked into my eyes, his eyes full of guilt. "He left to find you in the woods. He left as soon as he figured out you had left Nia. We looked everywhere for him but he was no where to be found." I clenched my hands on my hair and looked down. "It's my fault he's gone....isn't it?" Small trickles of tears slid down my face. Caesar grabbed my hands softly and tilted my head so he could look into my eyes. "It is not your fault." I shook my head. "It's been years! He might be dead for all we know! Or maybe Koba got to him! Or his sons!" I yelled dramatically on accident. "It's all my fault." I whispered to Caesar as more tears flowed clouding my vision. I could no longer see the sad look on his lovely face. He knew it was me that Blue Eyes followed yet he continues to deny that it was my fault. He and I both know better, it was me. In my peripheral vision I could see four pairs of eyes were looking at us. I shouldn't have came back, maybe I shouldn't have left at all. I didn't dare to look at Caesar. As I continued to look downwards I say two drops of water fall in front of Caesar. He's crying. Those tears shouldn't have fallen at all, I caused those tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Yes, yes I know I have a lot of making up to do. But sorry laziness got the better of me..and the t.v. But I've recently came back from Mexico and it was awesome yet I did not speak the language yet I'm a mexican. HAHA!
Well I know it's short (like Levi ~Attack on Titan) but I'm still continuing my stories.
But soon this year I will be going to High school! WOO! (I'm freaking out cause I have barley any friends!!!!) YAY!! Well have a good day guys!!