I Need You To Be Happy (Part Two)

The thing that pains me the most in this moment was that I've longed for his touch for so long. His eyes made the look so majestic. His earthy smell was intoxicating and I needed more. I tightened my wrapped arms around his neck as his lips danced with mine. He and I both knew that this longing for each other would either bring good feelings for us or despair for us both. His hands brought my hips closer to his as he brought us closer to the bed that laid there waiting to be rustled in. I couldn't help but stop, as he brought us to the edge of the big hay bed. "Wait a minute." He stopped and looked down at my face which looked down sadly at the floor that would never stare back. "What is it Nia? Did I hurt you?" He asked. His soft yet broad voice rang through my ears. I didn't say anything as I dropped my arms at my side, sliding my hands on his chest. His hair was soft yet somewhat rough. I didn't want to stop touching him. He brought his right hand up from my waist and rested it on my cheek. He held his left hand at the small of my back keeping me close. He slowly tilted my chin up. My eyes met with his sad yet intelligent green eyes and stayed there, not examining any part of my face but my eyes. "Please don't leave me again.." My eyes widened, his eyes begged me to stay here with him. I don't think I can leave him ever again. I don't want to break his heart, not again. His words broke me right then. I bursted into tears and wrapped my arms around his well built torso. His earthy smell filling my nose. "I don't think I can break our hearts again..I'm sorry I left. I don't want to leave you alone wondering if I'm dead or alive. But I'd rather die than watch you break apart again. "He wiped away my tears and held his head to mine taking in a big breath. My sobs quieted down and my quickened breaths came out slower. "But there is also something I need to talk to you about.." He lifted his head and stared into my sad orbs. "Well what is it?" He asked curiosity dirpping from his lips. "Its about Koba.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well what do you guys think? Yes, yes I know! I'm a jerk, I'm a mean person. I haven't been checking anything on here. But I saw a comment and It made me feel bad and inspires so I'm sorry.
Well you guys..thank you for reading this lame excuse of a fan fiction.
(Sorry for the shortness)
Vote.
Comment.
Maybe add to your lists?
And thank you.❤