The Surprise

Isn't everyone excited for the War for the Planet of the Apes coming in the summer!! Tell me what you guys think about it in the comments!! Let me know what you think might happen!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He motioned me over to him and I smiled, walking over to Caesar. I stopped and turned around. "I'll see you around Maurice. Thank you..for talking with me." I turned to the little ape that gave me the flower. "Thank you for the flower." He shied away from me and hid behind Maurice. He laughed, "Do not worry, he likes you. He's just shy." I nodded, smiling. I waved goodbye and walked down the rocks to meet Caesar. I looked up at Caesar from where he stood. Tall, strong, full of wisdom and so much atmosphere around him like a leader. I couldn't help but stop and admire him. All of our memories together rushed through my head like adrenaline running through my blood. A hand gently touched my cheek waking me up from my day dream. I blinked looking up, Caesar gazed down at me smiling softly. "Are you okay?" I nodded as he affectionately rubbed my cheek. I glanced behind Caesar, looking at all the pairs of curious eyes on us. I blushed and looked back at him. "They are watching you know." He smiled. "They want what we have." I snorted. Reaching up to rub his cheek in return. "What a strange match we are." He stopped rubbing my cheek and brought his hand to mine that was softly caressing his cheek. "Come with me." I nodded as he led me to the exit. We stopped at the front and an ape was waiting there for us with a horse in hand. Caesar smiled at him in thanks. He gave Caesar at the reins and went back to the the village. Caesar hopped on and handed out his hand. I took it without a second thought and sat behind him. "Close your eyes." I nodded closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around his strong body. I snuggled my face into his back. His warmth and body gave me so much comfort whenever I needed it and I was so grateful for that. We rode quite a long way, I never once opened my eyes and i was quite proud of myself for that. "We're here." I opened my eye's and looked past his shoulder. The lake. The same lake where Caesar took me, years ago when the battle ended. But so much had changed it. The lake had grown even more beautiful than before. There was a certain magical feel to the whole place. Maybe it was the blanket that laid at the edge of the dock or the small candles by meals. "Wow.." The scene was pure beauty. "Why Caesar..?" He looked at me strangely as he pulled me down from the horse. "Not that I don't love it! I do! I really do!" He chuckled. "Why do you not remember?" He asked curiously rubbing the back of his neck. I tilted my head in confusion. "It is your birthday Nia." I stayed silent for a minute before bursting out in laughter. Caesar just watched me kneel, laughing my heart out. "H-How d-did I forget?!" I asked laughing, tears laying still at the edges of my eyes from laughter. Caesar watched me as my laughing eventually became a fit of giggles. "Come with me." He told me as he grabbed my hand and gently pulled me to the lake. I smiled as i held his large hand in mine. He stopped and sat down on the blanket. I sat down with him smiling brightly at the candles and food. "Thank you so much.." I teared up a little, so overwhelmed with happiness. "What is wrong?" He asked, as he embraced me me. He wrapped his large arms around me. Rubbing soft circles on my back slowly making the tears go away. "Why do you cry?" I wiped my tears and pulled back. "No one has ever celebrated my birthday before.." He seemed surprised. "I haven't told you much about my past..." He shook his head with a bit of sadness. "I will tell you more...just not now." He nodded understanding. "So what do you wish for?" I smiled as he pushed a candle into my hands. I smiled closing my eyes, breathing in the fresh breeze. I really wish he could back. I sighed, blowing out the candle. "Thank you so much Caesar." He smiled and leaned in to kiss my head. He held me there just starting. My breathing quickened. After all these years... he still makes my heart beat so fast. A branch snapped, Caesar's attention turned to the thick woods. Caesar stood, a serious look plastered on his face. We continued to look at the woods. I grabbed his hand from where I sat. "It's probably just the wind." He turned his gaze to me and then turned away again. Just as he was about to sit down a loud thud came from the trees. He let go of my hand crouching as he got closer to the trees. Caesar stiffened and fell to his knees. He held something in his lap, rocking it ever so slightly. I stood up and ran to his cautiously. I peeked past his shoulder and gasped. There laid in his arms was a wheezing, bloody ape. Scars all over his body but one caught my attention. The bear claw scars across his chest that really interested me. His eyes opened as Caesar held him to his chest, head bent over and eyes closed. "Blue Eyes..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Thank you guys for being so patient and I did not come up with chapter myself. A friend of mine helped me out and gave me the idea which I am so thankful for.