I Need You To Be Happy (Part One)

I sobbed quietly knowing it I was all to blame. I felt a small arms wrap around me. Small little hands wiped away my tears. I opened them to see Dena wiping my at my cheeks. "Don't worry mommy we'll look him." I smiled at her and brushed the back of my hand softly against Denas cheek. "Thank you honey." I couldn't but smile because she barely showed much emotion with me and that really worries me. Evi came up behind me and hugged me from behind. "We'll find our big brother mommy." I hugged them both and smiled. "Thank you." I looked at Caesar and smiled reassuring him that we'd look for Blue Eyes. I let go of Dena and Evi let go of me. I got up and grabbed Caesar's hand tracing the lines in his large hands. "I think its time they go to sleep." Caesar nodded, agreeing with me with a small smile. "Sky, Haze why don't you show your sisters around and after show them where they're going to sleep tonight." They nodded and walked out turning back, waiting for Evi and Dena. Dena and Evi stared at me with a questioning look on their faces. "Go ahead and play. Me and your dad are going to spend some time together so have fun with your brothers and be nice." They both nodded and walked out with small smiles on their faces. Caesar turned and looked at me smiling lightly. His eyes were lonely, and desire was so easily seen in his green eyes and it intrigued me to no end. I cupped his face smiling at the wrinkles on his face and the grey hairs from his head. I couldn't help but understand why my mother told me to fall in love with someone's eyes. "I truly understand my mother now." Caesar raised his brow, questioningly. "What do you mean Nia?" I cracked a small smile. "My mother once told me that once I fall in love, I have to fall in love with their eyes too because that's the only thing that doesn't age." He smiled and stared deeper into my eyes, leaning in closer. "Your eyes are beautiful Nia, I believe I'll love you forever." My eyes widened and then closed, closing the gap between me and Caesar. I held him tight as I leaned in deeper into his lips. His hands gripping at my waist making sure that this time he wouldn't let me fall out of his grasp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well you guys its been forever since I've updated this story. I really hope you liked this chapter. I'm really lazy so I made this part one. There will be a part two *wink wink*
Well tell me what you think.
Vote.
Comment.
Maybe even add this to your reading lists?
OH AND PLEASE GIVE MY LUCARIO LOVE STORY A CHANCE PLEASE!!
\(;'□`)/
ITS KILLING ME SERIOUSLY!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!
♥(✿ฺ'∀'✿ฺ)ノ