The Morning

So much blood. There was blood everywhere. A thick red pool beneath my feet. The metallic smell filled my nose. I felt so dizzy and sick to my stomach but there was an enormous feeling of relief that came with it. My arms covered in blood was so thick that droplets of blood dropped back into the puddle. Blood dripped from the tip of the knife I held in my right hand holding onto the black handle. My black hair was matted with blood and sweat but some of it seemed to be mine. I dropped the knife stepping away from the body in front of me. My eyes were blurred from the tears.

I gasped holding my breathe in fear. My body going stiff at the weight on top of me. My heart was beating fast as I laid there. It was just a dream. It wasn't real. But It felt so real. So weird and real. Caesar was still sleeping. He looked so relaxed and peaceful. He laid on top of my naked form, his head against my chest holding me tight. I smiled at him trying to calm myself down. I touched the top of his head smiling. His head was smooth and soft. I touched behind his ear and he shifted into my hand in delight. I kept touching behind his ear softly hoping to get another reaction. Caesar opened his eyes and looked straight at me. A lovely glint in his eye. "Nia..." I smiled nervously knowing I was caught red handed. "Lower." I laughed a little. Caesar got up on his elbows and lowered down to my abondom. He kept his gaze on me as he lowered. He smiled as I blushed. He stopped and looked at my scarred stomach. He stared at at one in particular. Where the pole had gone through me after the war with Koba. The doctor had told me I couldn't have children. What a terrible doctor. "You know what this relationship is?" He directed his attention towards me. "Bestiality." He huffed. I snorted. Who told him that word? I nodded. "It's very wrong for humans to be with animals." He rolled his eyes slightly. This may have been the first time I've seen him do that. "I am not just an animal." He whispered. I smiled. "I know. You're more than that." I touched his face with my hand softly touching his lips. He brought himself closer to me his chest hair brushing against my bare chest. My hand traveled down to his birthmark I traced the edges with my tips smiling. "When I was gone...did you wait for me..?" I asked curiously turning my head towards him. "I..did." His face twisted with a small bit of guilt and hesitation but I waved it off thinking it was nothing. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Good thing I'm short. He dropped himself on top of me, I squeaked at surprise weight on top of me. "You know you've never talked about your life before this right?" I told him snuggling into his head my fingers tangling through his hair. He sighed in content running his hands through my black hair. "Did you love your father?" He smiled at thought of Will. He was stubborn for sure and was for good reasons. Men like him and Malcom had that stubborn quality and that's what made them good people. "Will was a good man." He never once said in front of me Wills name. I held him tighter kissing his head. "I bet he was." I couldn't help but remember the first movie where Will had first brought him home. Caesar holding on Wills finger, Caesar wrapped in a towel in the bathroom cooing and leaning into Will. "Did you know your father?" I shook my head. "I only had my brothers. My mother was a terrible person. Not once did she tell me she loved me." I laid there remembering a time where i almost heard a praise from her mother's mouth. But I asked she just walked it off the next day because at that current moment she was high. Her first first time on ecstasy was the first time I thought she actually loved me. But I was very wrong. "Do you remember your mother?" I asked bit hurt at the memory of my mother. "No I can't remember her...her name was Bright Eyes." I smiled. "Almost like Blue Eyes." He smiled nodding. "You know I should get dressed." I suggested trying to get up. He pushed me back down smiling. "Why don't you just stay like this?" He smiled looking down at my face and directing my eyes downwards. I blushed. "You may not need clothes but I sure as hell do." I growled out pursing my lips, narrowing my eyes with a dark blush across my cheeks. He laughed, his chest bouncing up and down with a smile on his face. He got off the bed, I slapped his but on his way off. He turned my way shocked and grasping his butt with a brow raised. I laughed slipping on my clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope I made you guys have the feels today! Love you guys! Tell me what you think!
I also got War for the Planet Of the Apes book! I want to read it but I want to be surprised by the movie!!! OI!!!
CONFLICTED!!!!
Vote?
Comment?
Maybe add to your list?