The Reality

I was so close to telling Caesar. Should I still tell him? I rubbed the temples of my head, agitated that I still couldn't tell him. Caesar walked ahead of me, following after Luther. I smiled as I watched Luther, 12 years old and he's already a tall boy. He no longer wears his glasses, maybe they got too small for him. I smiled, I wonder how blind he is right now. "Hey Luther come here." I called out to my brother. He pulled the reins, pulling the horse to a stop. Caesar stopped, turning to question me. "I need to talk to Luther about some things." He nodded hesitantly but continued. Luther turned to me a bit concerned. "So what's on your mind?" I sighed. "Do you remember the day we got here?" He nodded silently. "I was shot... what happened after I got shot?" He tensed, his knuckles gripping his pants. "What happened Luther?" I asked reaching for his hand. He stared at my hand as I touched his knee. "He shot me and Andy...we died." I stood there processing the information. I shook my head. "No we didn't. We're alive Luther." He dried the new tears off his face. "No. I watched you both die." He looked up straight into my eyes. "I watched the life in your eyes disappear sis. I watched A-A-n...he was crying...and I couldn't do anything but watch." I frowned as a few tears slipped down my cheeks. I was so confused, I believed him he couldn't lie about our deaths that easy. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down to me holding on to him tightly. I kissed his head not wanting to let go of him. "We'll talk about this later. Go." He nodded brushing me off and galloping away on the horse. He was cleary upset. A lump of emotions were in my throat, I sobbed loudly  as I stood there. I couldn't do anything for them. Not anymore. All I could do was be there for them. I brushed the remaining tears off my cheeks and walked off towards the small village. When I got to the village I couldn't look at anyone. I didn't feel very accepted or happy to be there I  the moment. Many of the young apes stopped in their tracks watching me walk to the hut where Blue Eyes was waiting. I stopped at the door deciding wether or not to go in. A large hand grabbed my own almost scaring the daylights out of me. Caesar stood next to me looking at me from the side. He held my hand very softly and led me in first. We walked in a small swirl before we saw Blue Eyes. He didn't look very bad as he did the first time I saw him. Many leaves were covering his body in order to stop infections or for healing properties. He had many scars across his chest but the most noticeable was the bear scars. He took in a sharp intake of breath before relaxing, he turned in my direction with a small smile. "Nia..." I let go of Caesars hand and my hands nervously in front of my chest. He weakly held his hand in front of me. I kneeled down and took it with both hands. A couple of the younger female apes just stood there unsure of what to do. One of the older females nudged them and signed them to get water. I smiled at Blue Eyes, his eyes weren't the same as they were before. There was a very small glint of hope. I looked down. I couldn't look at him this was, it was just sad to envision his young face with so much hope and happiness. It hurt that he smiled at me, he was forgiving me and I couldn't take it. I went for a light hug careful not to hug to tightly. His arms went around my back as he pulled me in closer. "I'm sorry. I wish I had stayed. Everything would have been very different." Blue Eyes breathed out a long sigh. I let go brushing my teary eyes. "I'm so glad you're back." Caesar went around the other side and leaned his head against Blue Eye's. "I'm glad you are home. I missed you so much. Everyone missed you." Caesar signed to Blue Eyes as he pulled away. Blue Eyes smiled and leaned his head back against the moss bed with tired eyes. "Rest. We will be back." Caesar looked into my eyes and nodded me to the way we came. I nodded kissing Blue Eye's head before getting up and walking away with Caesar. Caesar held my hand pulling us to a stop by the entrance . I looked down at our hands and you could tell I was shaking. I didn't even notice I was shaking I was so oblivious to it. I started to calm down as he rubbed my fingers calmly. My hands were clammy from the anxiety. I looked into Caesars eyes and smiled nervously. "Shit..." I breathed out. Caesar grabbed my head and leaned me against his shoulder. "It will be alright. Come let us celebrate both of your returns." I frowned. "What about Blue Eyes?" Caesar smiled, his green eyes sparked with happiness. "He will join us soon when he is ready." He smiled trying his best to comfort me. "Do we have to party?" I mumbled pressing my body closer to him and pressing my face into the crook of his neck. "Yes.."  I sighed pulling away but cupped the sides of his neck. "We're bathing later though." He nodded smirking. "You're not getting me pregnant again." He chuckled, his chest bouncing up and down softly. "I can't promise that Nia." I laughed into his chest finding it the best way to comfort myself. He chest was very smooth and broad. The way he held me was caring and I knew he could crush me to death without trying very hard. Apes are very strong. Us humans were weak and violent. Hopefully he learned that not all apes were better than humans. Considering Koba was a great example of that. I let go of Caesar not wanting to have everyone wait for me while he tried to comfort me. I smiled and pulled him down for small kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello readers I hope this chapter was good. Please leave me comments about what you thought. Can't wait for the movie!!!
Since I have summer break I will be trying to update more on my stories!
Love ya!
Comment?
Vote?
Maybe add to your lists?