Healing In Your Embrace

After I told Caesar I wanted him to spend time with the girls. While I also would reconnect with the boys. Maybe after we bonded with the kids me and him could reconnect again. But before that I needed to bandage Caesars hand from the night before. The room was quiet and i had just gone to the restroom after waking up. As I walked into the room, the room still dark with barely any light. I could feel Caesars eyes on me as I walked to the bed. I sat down at the corner of the bed we shared and pat down on the side next to me, indicating for him to sit with me. He went to sit next to me but changed his mind and sat behind me. I layed on his chest and breathed in his scent. 'I know you breathe my scent in every time I hold you.' He signed to me, catching me off guard. I didn't know what to say so I kinda just fumbled with my hands. "I-I'm sorry I just miss your scent." He wrapped his arms around me and held my hands crossed against my chest. His large hands overshadowed my own as we sat there on the bed. Small bit of light flooding into the room very slowly. "Hey Caesar can I take a look at your hands?" He nodded as he rubbed his head against the side of my head. He held his hands out with his palms facing down. I took a look at his hands and stared at them, his hands were covered in scratches. His hands was a light shade or maroon. He snuggled into my neck and looked at our hands. I leaned into his chest a bit more. "I'm sorry.." I whispered. "For what Nia?" He questioned me. "For not fighting hard enough. For not fighting that revolting bastard." I spoke, my voice cracking. He sighed. "Do not blame yourself. It was not your fault." I sighed. "Still though.. I should've tried something." He held me tight as we sat there in silence. "If it wasn't for your bravery, Sky would not be here." I smiled a little. I knew he was trying to make me feel better but at least he's trying. I turned to look at him as we sat there in silence. His eyes softened as he looked at my own. His smile brightened and his small noticeable wrinkles stood out. I untwined our hands and sat on my knees turning to face him. He got up on his knees and pulled me close to his chest. Warmth radiating around him as he held me. I wrapped my arms around his head enveloped his face into my chest. My heart was beating fast and I knew he could hear it. I looked at him noticed his eyes were closed, his small smile making my heart beat faster. "I can hear your heart. It beats very fast." His serene voice filling my ears. "It beats fast because you still give me that exciting thrill of forever loving you." He chuckled and tossed me under him and landing onto the bed. "Jeez you're so dominant." I teased laughing. He grinned and grabbed my torso, wrapping his arms under my arms and pulling me to his chest. "I'm going ape for you." We both bursted out laughing. Laughter filled the once quiet room. "I love you." I giggled as I kissed his cheek. "I love you too." He smiled as he kissed my cheek. We laid down and closed our eyes. "I'm so happy I met you Caesar." We went back to sleep as I fell asleep to Caesar's heart like music.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry its been a while. Its end of course exams and I don't remember crap. I am going to fail!( ' ▽ ' )ノ
Well I hope you liked this chapter anyways!
Sorry for any bad grammar. I'll check it later!('∀')