I'll See You Later..?

The sounds of foot steps could be heard in the room. My eyes closed and my sleepy head confused of who was walking into the room. I quietly laid there, not moving. Just when I thought the noise was completely gone I slowly started drifting off. A soft touch to my cheek disturbed my desire to sleep. I opened my eyes and stared into Caesar's green eyes. I smiled at him. "Its rude to disturb your lovers sleep you know." He laughed a little, his chest bouncing up and down. I reached my hand out to him and gently pulled him to bed with me. "Where have you been? Are the children awake?" I asked as I curled into a fetal position. "They are ok." Caesar wrapped his muscular arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. "We are going to celebrate tonight." I turned my head to look at him. His lips curled into a soft smile. "Why?" I asked curious as to why we would celebrate at a time like this. "You are home." A small smile tugged at my lips as I turned away from him. "Well before we celebrate, can you get to know the children a bit more?" I asked, softly tugging at the hair on his arms. He took my right hand in his and pulled it to his face. He held my hand softly and gently pressed onto his face. His face warm and comforting. "Of course." I smiled as he snuggled into the crook of my neck breathing in my scent. "Why are you sniffing me?" He leaned his head against mine. "I missed you." I smiled sadly. "I missed you too Caesar." I closed my eyes taking in the comforting feeling of being held. His chest rising and falling against my back. He brushed his hand against my cheek down to my neck. "We must go if we are going to spend the morning together." I nodded moving my legs off the moss bed and sitting up. Caesar sat up behind me, he kissed the nape of my neck sending a warm feeling up my spine. I grabbed his hand and pulled at him slightly to get up. He smiled and went along with. As we exited our little home many eyes darted our way making me slightly nervous. Nobody moved as I stared at all the faces. A small tug pulled at my leg pulling me to a baby apes attention. The baby had big light green eyes that fit perfectly on her small face. Light brown hair on her small body with a small flower crown on her head. She reached her small arms for me smiling and cooing softly. I let go of Caesars hand not looking at him. I picked her up not resisting the cuteness in my arms. "You're a little cutie aren't you." Her cooing raising to higher pitches with excitement. A female ape in the crowd smiled softly at the exciting chimp in my arms. The babies light green eyes matching her mothers perfectly. I extended the baby to the mother as she smiled. Unbeknownst to me many apes had been staring at me like a strange beast. Caesar pulled me into a small hut. We turned a short corner and saw four moss beds. I smiled at the two human children sleeping next to one another in one bed. The eldest one holding onto the other one. I turned my head to the sound of rustling and looked at the sleeping forms hiding in the shade of the hut. Small hoots slipped into the room. A small male came into the room. His face had small scars and light brown hair. He looked to be around the same age as Caesar. "Caesar we must go hunting while sun is high." The ape signed to Caesar. "We will go. Give me a moment with my family Apple." The ape nodded looking to both me and Caesar before walking out. Caesar looked at me and pulled me close to him. He gave me a small sad smile. 'I believe we will have to change plans for now.' I chuckled a bit gaining a smile from him. "I understand. I will find something to do while you take the boys." His gaze lowered to the sleeping boys. I cupped his cheek turning his face to my own. "Take care of them please. Please be safe out there." I kissed his cheek, turning away quickly. I stopped at the doorway and waved a small goodbye. His smiling face printed in my mind as i walked out. Now on my way to see an old friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes i know..I'm sorry. I wish i had uploaded a while ago..but my mind is easily sidetracked.
I had a weird dream om my mind for a while and i was wondering if someone could help me out. Ughh! It was so weird. I was about to kiss someone I've known for years and never really talked to. (He good looking though)
I was like woah when i woke up.
I hope you liked the chapter.
Vote.
Comment.
Maybe add to your lists?
(SORRY FOR THE WEIRD RANT.)