""encounter"""

A

nnyeong annyeong🥰🥰

'"I love you and me"" (walang connect 😅)

---

LISA POV

-after dinner we made another session of breathtaking make out at the balcony ''I really can't get enough of her'' while our parents and rose' are at the living room discussing stuff,,

 Jennie releases soft moan while I torture the length of her neck,, she's very delectable this is making me hot and I can feel she shivers on my every touch, I went back and claim her lips, snaking my hands at her back, her hands are tugging my hair..

-she licked her lips after we detached pressing our foreheads,,

JENNIE: hmmm.. that was amazing~~

LISA: I know.. You are amazing.. I think your lips are my favorite food now (smirked)

JENNIE: same here~~

LISA: but~~ I think we should stop now..,, before you know... (wiggle her eyebrow)

-her eyes~~ the cat eye that is piercing on me got me lost at the moment, I've been contradicting my self and trying to convince that I can pull off from her, but it even took a lot from me just to simply take my hands away from her.

JENNIE: I don't mind though~ but you're right... we'll be leaving any minute from now.

LISA: yeah~~

--

-the Kim's bid their goodbye's and Jennie placed a lingering kiss on my cheeks before getting in their car, earning a teasing looks form rose' and my parents...

MR.M: looks like you don't need any help to get the Kim's daughter,

ROSE: that won't be necessary~ Lisa is ''very'' expert in taming women.

LISA: whatever chipmunk, I'll rest now,, goodnight!!

--leaving them at the front door still watching the kim's car I went to my room with creepy smile on my face,, I sigh in satisfaction,, -- I never get this excited when it comes to girls,, I am getting used that they wait before I reciprocate to their actions, but I was totally blown away by this goddess,, ''Jennie Rubyjane Kim''~~ her name sounds good .. I can't wait to have all of her..

-imagining my future with her while closing my eyes,, I was slowly swallowed in slumber..

--NEXT DAY

--I am so irritated right now; I was glaring at all these weasels of a classmate that's been making noises~~it's making my blood boil.. these hyenas are drooling over my fiancé',

-she's Infront of the class right now introducing herself, I can understand them going crazy about her, her visual and figure is to die for, but I think I have to build a huge wall around her, she's already mine and I'm not letting anyone interfere,

-this beauty is arranged to be married to me and be with me for the rest of our lives, while I'm still mesmerized with her Seulgi woke me up.

SEULGI: dude,. Your future wife had a lot of admirers already.

LISA: I know~~I can see how they want to eat her alive.

SEULGI: well, you can't blame them , I mean look at her~

-Seul and I was interrupted with a tap on my shoulder, looking up I saw how Jennie smile at me.

JENNIE: uhm can I sit beside you~?