"Trespass""

Annyeong!!💛💛🖤💙🤍

Chapter 7

--

ROSE POV

--were surrounded by students making noise, while Seul and my girlfriend Jisoo are holding Lisa, trying to stop her to get close to Jae-Hyun-

-we are all shocked when he forcefully kiss Lisa, and Lisa didn't hesitate to punch him in the face and grab the tray of food smashing to his head..

LISA: F*CK!!! YOU DISGUSTING B*TCH!! LET ME GO!! I WILL KILL THAT A**HOLE!!

SEULGI: dude chill~~ we'll take care of this come on.

-Jae-Hyun sits up wiping the blood on his mouth..

JAEHYUN: damn~ you really can punch (sarcastic laugh) but I was right~ your lips taste like cherry.. (smirked)

LISA: (greeted her teeth) YOU MOTHER F*CKER!!..

-I think it's getting out of hand, and if this Jae-Hyun will continue to provoke Lisa something bad may happen,, I went Infront of her to try to calm her..

ROSE: Lali calm down,, I'll make sure you'll get back with that jerk okay.. (averted her attention to Jisoo) love~ can you bring her to the infirmary and treat her hands please,, I'll follow you.

JISOO: are you sure be fine..?

ROSE: yeah~ go.

-watching Lisa still struggle to get out of Jisoo and Seul's hold I look back to Jae-Hyun that is still wearing his smug face.. I went closer to him.

ROSE: you think you can get away with this??.. Just you wait.

JAEHYUN: (scoff) what are you going To do--

-he was cut off when I kick his balls that made him drop his knees holding his crouch..

ROSE: that!! and much more.. we're not done a**hole!! come on bae~

-Irine followed me walking towards the infirmary to check on them.. were at the hall way when I remember something..

ROSE: oh wait! where's Jennie??

IRINE: I don't know~ she was at the back earlier.. maybe she already followed them..

-Why do I feel odd something about it-

--
MEANWHILE

JAEHYUN POV

-damn my jaw hurts and my balls.. crazy b*tch she sure hit it hard.. but I was able to taste Lisa's lips.. I feel like I still won..

the gang bring me at the men basketball locker room,  and I was smiling while massaging my jaw when my friend came in..

LUCAS: here's the ice dude..

JAEHYUN: thanks~~

JENO: (sigh) why did you do that bro~ I thought you like Lisa? Instead of liking you she's now really going to hate you.

JAEHYUN: shut it Jeno! You're just jealous.. I know you have a huge crush at Lisa too.. are you that envious of me now.. I get a taste of her.. and you still just admiring her in silent.

JENO: you're a jerk!

JAEHYUN:  that's why were friend's~ (smirked)

LUCAS: come on guys stop it.!

JUNGWOO: but bro~ what are you going to do? I mean I'm sure Lisa won't let you get away with it..

JAEHYUN: nah~ don't worry about that, she has her father's reputation that she's been taking care of . She won't do any reckless , I'm sure of it.