Trash

Annyeong 💜💙💛

(M)

--

UGH! F*CK! harder! AHHH!..- my grip on her waist tightens hearing her groans.. I pump my fingers inside her as she's on all fours clutching the bedsheets..

-this woman is driving me crazy..

-I have a perfect view of her slim back and sweaty curves, my back stings a bit with her scratches on our first two rounds but her body still begs for it..

and who am I to deprive her.

--

Her parents invite me to dinner as we talked about the upcoming marriage, it will be like 3 more months more or less and were going to tie the knot.. but with all that we were doing.. we passed more than just a married couple..

there few things that I've noticed about her.. her being secretive.. She has some mood swings and her attitude that changes some times every second.. depends on the people around us and it happens more often when there were new faces in her eyes try to talk to me or just approach me.

-it's not that I complain for her being territorial but somehow it felt weird when people suddenly act different especially when she's with me..

--

-I groan waking up suddenly.. my hand searches her presence beside me but she's not here.. I look over the time on the digital clock at my bedside table, it's just 3 in the morning.
I'm about to lay back when I notice her standing at the window wearing only the duvet hugging her naked body..

-with the help of night sky, she literally looks like a goddess right now.

-I caught a bath robe on the floor and wear it, I came closer to her and place my hand on her slim waist kissing her shoulder..

LISA: hey~ what are you doing..?

JENNIE: nothing.. Why did you woke up?

LISA: hmmm.. you're not beside me, I was looking for your warmth.

-I hear her soft laugh.. sounds so sexy on my ear..

LISA: let's go back to bed.. it's cold.. help me heat up a bit.

-she turns and face me, dropping the only thing that's covering her desirable figure. it's not the first time that I will see it but I always droll over it and never fails to turn me on.

JENNIE: don't stare too much... you have all the time in the world to indulged me..

LISA: you're such a tease.. you know that?

JENNIE: I'm not teasing you.. I just know you can't resist me..

-she's already leaning towards me brushing her soft lips to mine.. I didn't wait for her to say anything anymore.. she giggles when I pick her up and walk towards the bed throwing her to the mattress..

LISA: being so hot is a sin miss.

JENNIE: is it a crime?

LISA: It is and I'm the one that will give you punishment ..

--

long, tiring and satisfying moment has ended..
-I grab this annoying phone that's been making noise. Jennie is making my chest her pillow..

(OTP)

ROSE: monkey!! I've been calling you!!!

LISA: Sorry I just woke up.. Why what is it?

ROSE: is Jennie with you?

LISA: uhhh.. yeah. why?

ROSE: perfect.. Bring her you have a schedule at Tiffany & Co. to select your rings.