One sided

Annyeong Annyeong!!💜💙💛

Nit sleepy yet ..😅

--

10 years ago--

Jennie was brought to different- doctors and done multiple therapy and her parents followed what was advice to always keep her company and always talk to her.. making her get used to people and kid on her age..

-one of their business partners often visits and one day brought their son with them..

SO-YEON: hi there young man.. This is my daughter Jennie.. Do you want to play with her?

MING-YU: hi~~ my name is Mingyu.. what's your name?

-the boy held his hand offering a hand shake, while Jennie was just staring at him.

SO-YEON: uh. I'm sorry Mingyu she's just shy.. her name is Jennie..
Why don't you go play at the pool yeah?

MING-YU: let's go Jennie.. let's play...

-the kid grab Jennie's hand and run towards the pool.

---

FF

'"do you think Jennie did that??'' -the woman speaks sitting beside her husband while massaging his temple..

-earlier as they were conducting a little chat with their business, they heard a muffled cry.. they run in panicked and saw Mingyu drowning almost losing his breath,
So-Yeon and So-yea-ji looked at their daughter that is just staring at them not making any expression..

----

"I don't know.. but I think we should bring her to a psychologist..- the woman looked at him in disbelief. "what? my daughter is not crazy!!..-the man rub her back.. "I know.. but I feel like she needs help, with all those traumas she had.-
This is our fault! if we hadn't left her by herself,,-she sobbed in the man's shoulder

--little did they know small ears has been hearing their conversation,
staring at the two persons with her siren eyes, she let herself swallowed by the darkens until she completely vanished..

--
PRESENT

JISOO POV

-"MING-YU WAKE THE F*CK UP" !! I've been calling you for the nth time!!- this brother of mine is already pissing me off early in this morning and it's even my birthday!!

MINGYU: UGH! what's your problem??

JISOO: what's my problem?? you came here and said you were going to help me prepare for later.. and here you are just sleeping!!

MINGYU: it's your party, why do I have to get involve!!

JISOO: really now! fine!! don't you dare go down later and mingle with my guest!!

-he stops for a moment and slowly stands up..

MINGYU: is uhm... Lisa going to be there?

JISOO: of course! She's my best friend.. don't tell me...(sigh) Mingyu.. how many times do I have to tell you to forget about her.. She's not into guys.. and she's even getting married.. to a woman.. okay... find yourself another girl to bother!! and stop sending her flowers!!

MINGYU: how did you--

-before he could respond I shut his door and went down.. yup. Unfortunately, my brother has something for Lisa since we were junior high.. That was the time when I first brought Lisa here and she always unconsciously so friendly and can mingle to anyone right away.. My brother was a bit aloof to people.. but Lisa was able to make him talk freely to her..