hide and seek

Annyeong annyeong!!!

Warning!! Warning!! 😭😭😭😭😭

-----

LISA POV

-I've been staring at myself at this very mirror.. and the scene from that night keep replaying to my head.. the thing is I don't feel remorse to that persons lifeless body.. but all I see was my girls face full of red liquid dripping off from her face staring back at me...

-clenching my fist until it turns white, I heave a breath .. the depest as posible .. " my herat beats louder than the fear thats been screaming form my head "

"babe"?.

-I was awaken form my thoughts when I hear her voice....

LISA: yeah?

-she peak her head to the bathroom door...

.

JENNIE: I'll just leave for a bit.. dad called me...

LISA: but its already late miss.. can't it be tomorrow?.

-she stepped inside and lace her arms to my neck...

JENNIE: sorry babe.. he said its very important...

LISA: important than me? (pout)

JENNIE: nothing is important that you~~ remember that... but- I have to take care of it.. I'll be back before you know it.. (smile).

LISA: fine~~ give me a kiss?.

--everything about her is exceptional.. who would have thought that her delicate and small hand can take someone's life..  my whole being is like surrendering to her...

JENNIE: alright hubby.. lets continue tis when I came back okay...

-she peak my lips one last time before disappearing at the door...

----

FF

-I can't remember how long I have been sleeping.. or actually I don't remember when did I doze off.. all I know is that I was just lying in the bed while waiting for Jennie to come back the my door bell chimes.. after opening the door it all went blank...

-the smell of the place is familiar bur it certainly not my penthouse.. there is something on my head keeping me to see the surroundings.. and then I came to think.. " I am the only one here?.. did they also got jennie?..-

-I started to hear voices and scatter and a sound of door opened...

-there was a cover on my mouth, so it made my scream muffled as the thing on my head was removed seeing the people in front of me,.

-I don't understand.. why am I here...

and why are they doing this..?

--

JISOO POV

-earlier I received a call from seul.. she sound so frustrated and that we need to see each other...

lately after that incident to our guidance councilor.. seul has giving us a different approach and it bothers me.. good thing she ask me to meet her since I've been meaning to talk to her.

-she picked me up and without any explanation drove off not even telling me where.. until she stopped at Lisa's penthouse building...

JISOO: so you also called lisa to talk? can you at least tell me what this is all about?

Angel from HellOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara