Prey

Annyeong💜💙💛

Rawr😅

--------

"Hmmmmrrff!!..- the woman releases a maffled groan trying to scream for help, her wound from her chest was being wrapped along with the dump at the back of her neck..

---

The sound of her shoes echoes in this very room walking slowly roaming her eyes in each corner.

"are you all getting along?"

-she finds herself a chair sitting like a queen in front of her servants while playing a sharp knife on her hand..
-her attention went to one guy that's creating a sound, standing up from her seat she came closer and crouch over removing what's covering to the guy's mouth..

" what is it.. want to share something?"

-struggling but he made a breathy response.

JAE-HYUN: ple-please~ let us go..

-smiling at the latter she stands up and look around her,,

"oh - I'm sorry I forgot to tell you.. YOU.ARE.NOT.GOING.ANYWHERE..
all of you will stay here since~~ you commit a crime..

JAE-HYUN: WHAT DID I EVER DO!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!

-she throws a sharp glare at him and grab his face.

"you forgot pressing your disgusting mouth to MY WIFE!!!"

-her voice invaded the entire room bring shivers to the guy.. she heaves a breath walking back at the center of the room.

" I will certainly enjoy every moment that we all going to spend in this room (giggles) unfortunately I have an appointment with my "hubby" so I can't play with you.. but don't be sad... I will spare some time just for all of you.. isn't I too kind??"

-she turns her hills towards the door and before leaving she took another glance..

"make yourself useful and stay alive "

----

FF

-Jennie is passing through the hallway towards their class room.. couple people has their eyes on her

FELIX: shit man.. She's so hot!

CHAN: who Jennie?

FELIX: yes.. Did you see her..? I would die just to have a taste of her.

CHAN: if I were you, I would stop fantasizing her.. she's with Lisa.

FELIX: I don't care man.. I thought Lisa was the hottest her.. but Jennie? shesss .,she's on a different level.

CHAN: whatever.. keep drooling.

-he keeps on staring at Jennie collecting dirty thoughts on his mind..

--

LISA POV

seul, Jisoo and I were standing in front of the room when I saw Jennie walking towards us..
She's extra stunning today I can't help but always admire her.. I mean from the time she transferred here almost everyone was talking about her.. I can't blame them, she's a work of art.. Jennie has an overflowing sex appeal not to mention her body is to die for and she's unbelievably gorgeous.
who would have though I caught the best being that god have ever created..
They can droll over her for hell I care as long as they don't try to make a move or they will meet the hell's gate, this goddess is mine she only belongs to me.

- smiling from ear to ear enjoying my view of her.. I notice guys on our direction eying on her.. my mood changes. I frown of how they stare at my future wife.. I'm to focus recognizing their faces when I felt Jennie's hand on my cheeks..