Allege

Annyeonh💙💜💛🥰

Nytnyt🫥🫥🫥🫥🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

--

MINGYU POV.

-she's, my nightmare. The reason of my endless screams and sleepless night.. what happened 10 years ago is not just a simple accident.. She feeds me fears that consumes my whole being like being haunted.. her dark siren eyes was all I could see everytime I was alone..or even when I close my eyes..

-she made me believe that everyone around me will going to hurt me.. afraid to come out in the open.. or to be surrounded by strangers.. I only have my sister Jisoo to keep me sane.. She always talks to me.. and she let me meet "Lisa" she was so light.. it's so easy to be around her. I was already building special feelings for her when my sister told me that it's not going to be possible..
aside from she's not into guys.. she's already fixed to be married..

-I was hurt and devastated.. but it didn't stop me to show her how I feel..

----
-feels like I was throwback to the time when I was hiding from everyone.. my hand begun to get sweaty.. I have to hold it to stop myself from trembling..
my eyes are only darted to them.. especially for her.. she has this angelic face that she was showing off while latching her arms to Lisa..

-I don't know what I was thinking but my feet move on its own.. I made I step to go to their direction clenching my fist.. I was like walking on a very narrow road that any wrong move would kill me.. my gaze didn't leave them until a figure blocked my way..

JISOO: don't do anything stupid Mingyu..

MINGYU: I -uhm.. I was just-- wa-wanted to.. talk.. I need to talk to Lisa...

-my breathing became uneven..

JISOO: no~ not if you're like that.. please go back to your room..

MINGYU: please.. let me talk to her...

JISOO: not now Mingyu! just go--

-she wasnt able to finish what she has to say as a tap on her shoulder interrupted her..

"" hey... what's going on here??

---

JISOO POV

-the fearfulness is apparent to his face.. I can sense the anxiety that's consuming him right now.. but even before I tried to make him escape.. it was too late.. Lisa and Jennie are now in front of me and my brother..

JISOO: uhhh.. nothing.. Mingyu is just telling me that he needs to rest..

LISA: oh really?.. by the way before you go.. I want you to meet my fiancé' Jennie Kim.. .. babe~ this is Mingyu.. Jisoo's brother..

JENNIE: I know him.. how have you been "Mingyu"?

LISA: you know each other??

JENNIE: we do.. right~~ "Mingyu"?

-Mingyu didn't say a word and just standing in front of us.. keeping his gaze to Jennie.. and I'm not sure is Jennie can feel it.. but it seems she's teasing him.. she smiles and try to reach Mingyu's arm..

JENNIE: are you oka--

MINGYU: I'M FINE!!

-he suddenly shoves Jennie's hand that made her almost stumbled backward..

LISA: hey!!

MINGYU:(gasp) I-uh.. I'm sorry!..

-I just stare at him while he was walking away.. bringing my attention back to Lisa and Jennie.. They look at me with a very questionable eyes..Lisa was rubbing Jennie's arm.. checking on her.